♡ CCXIX ♡

Hellooo friends, new chapter yay!

Didn't think Ty would be announcing their new lil baby was born moment after last chapter so I couldn't mention it lol but yay! I looove the name it's so cute & fits so well with Rosie and junie. I do wonder why they decided to start their Europe tour like right as his son's first bday will be next year lol but oh well, I'm just glad they'll be here in April/May during spring instead of the dang winter tours they used to torture us with for years 😭

Anyways yay new chapter! I'd love to hear what you think of this chapter and I hope you'll enjoy! Thank you for all the votes on last chapter again ♥️ would really like to upload an extra chapter this week if I get enough votes on these chapters this week. Can't promise for sure 100% yet but I really want to ♥️

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter, had a lot of fun writing this 🫶🏻 thank you for being here, enjoy 🫶🏻

Word count: 3947

~~

"Food's done boys!" Steve let Josh and Tyler know, which unfortunately ended the moment Tyler and Josh were having, but they knew that was gonna happen soon anyways. Josh let go of Tyler's neck and he stepped back, as Tyler pouted when Josh slipped from his arm. "Oh hush", Josh said with a soft laugh. "I didn't say anything", Tyler chuckled. "Your face said everything for you", Josh hummed and Tyler laughed as he took one last drag from his cigarette before he extinguished it and they walked back inside to the dinner table where the others were taking their seats.

"This really is the dreamiest place to have dinner, by the way", Fred said. "With this view, the sun, the breeze? It's kind of immaculate", he said. "Thanks guys", Steve smiled. "We really love having dinner like this too."

Josh sat down next to Lucas, with Tyler next to Josh. Steve was opposite of Lucas, while Fred and Colin were opposite of Tyler and Josh.

"Alright, who wants some sangria? Without alcohol", Lucas clarified. Everyone was down for that, so Lucas filled everyone's glasses. "Well, please dig in!" He said, and they did. Platters and bowls were passed around and food was added to their plates, conversation happening naturally as they had dinner together. Josh was smiling the most, loving that his friends were there and they were able to get to know his new friends better too. He felt so great about having them all in one place and having this dinner party together as an end of their trip.

Tyler was eating slower than the rest, but he was eating. Josh looked at him once in a while to check in, smiling, and Tyler would smile back at him. Tyler and Fred talked about their tour plans and how Tyler would discuss it with his team more closely in a few days when he got back to Columbus. Fred was so excited for it still, and he told Tyler how excited his band mates were about it too. Tyler loved the enthusiasm and how happy it seemed to make them. That just made him wanna take them on tour even more.

After a while Josh noticed that Tyler's plate wasn't finished, but he also wasn't eating anymore except for a small piece of garlic bread that he'd tear a little part off and put in his mouth. Josh looked at Tyler, a questioning look. "Oh I- I'm done", Tyler softly told him. Josh nodded. "Okay", he said. "Can I..." "Yeah, of course", Tyler nodded and Josh smiled as he ate the last few bites off of Tyler's plate, finishing it for him. Tyler rested his hand on Josh's shoulder and he gently squeezed, keeping his hand there after too. His hand slid down Josh's arm and then he wrapped it around Josh's bicep gently, caressing the skin with his thumb as his hand remained on Josh.

Josh felt like the spot on his arm was on fire, but he loved it so much. Tyler seeking that physical touch, that connection, that meant the world to him. It made him feel so, so good. As he continued eating, he let Tyler's hand remain on his skin.