♡ CCXII ♡

Helloo friends, it's Wednesday meaning new chapter yay!

TOP is going on tour yay! I hope they'll announce the full tour soon with the exact dates and places 'cause I'm still waiting for a few cities to be confirmed where I wanna go to. I honestly don't mind that the shows are probably all next year in Europe! Then I know for sure I can make it lol. I'm just so stressed about buying tickets and making sure I get to go to all the shows I wanna go to Ahh it stresses me ouuut but I'm trying to be calm lol.

Also I'm trying to stay strong and not listen to any leaks! Past eras I always listened to leaks when they happened haha but I think with this next song they'll release it together with the music video again and I wanna have that overcompensate experience again so I'm staying strong!! But I can't freaking wait to hear it especially after people saying it's so heartbreaking. I neeeeed this songgg!!

Anyways let's dive into the new chapter! I know y'all hate me for not having them be a couple yet and I can very clearly notice it in the amount of likes I get on the chapters haha but please, if you can, it'd mean the world if you could leave a like. I have everything planned out and I'd really love to write the story the way I have in my head. Please don't hate me for that ♥️ and I truly hope you'll stick around for more of this story. ♥️

Quite a long one this time, I truly hope you enjoy. Here it is ♥️

Word count: 4247

~~

"Josh! Hii!" Gabe said excitedly as he saw him, hugging him tightly. "I didn't know you're a skateboarder too! That's so awesome. I'm glad Steve brought you!" He smiled excitedly. "We should actually take time to get to know each other better. We're both drummers, both music enthusiasts, both skateboarders, who knows what else we got in common!" he smiled warmly.

"I- yeah I- I'd absolutely be down for that", Josh blushed. "So you don't mind that I came?" He asked. "Of course not! When Steve asked me I immediately told him to indeed bring you. I love that you're here!" He said.

That made Josh feel a lot better about being there, a lot more at ease. And Gabe always seemed to be genuinely excited and positive, so knowing he was excited to see Josh definitely made it easier for him too.

"I don't even know if I can still do it though", Josh chuckled. "Oh I'm sure you can J, here", Steve said as he handed one of his spare decks to him. "What d'you mean?" Gabe asked. "He hasn't done this since before college", Steve said. "No way! Why did you quit?" Gabe asked. "Eh... life", Josh said with a soft laugh. "Yeah, I get that. Life gets in the way of things", Gabe hummed. Josh nodded. "I haven't been drumming much lately either... but I really wanna keep doing it and get into it more again, Josh nodded softly. "Just... gets tough sometimes, to do that. But I'm trying", he said.

"If you don't have the chance to do it often, that's fine, you don't have to", Gabe said. "But don't fully give up on it okay? 'Cause you're really talented. Your drumming is great, it'd be unfortunate if you'd give that up", he said.

"I'll try not to", Josh smiled. "Good", Gabe replied with a smile. "Now, let's see if you still got what it takes to skate", he chuckled. Josh felt nervous, but somehow also at ease with Steve and Gabe. He put the deck down and placed his foot on it, taking a deep breath, before he pushed himself off and got his other foot on the skateboard too. "Well at least I can still stand on it", Josh chuckled. He bent through his knees slightly, then he put his foot on the back of the board, hoping his feet would work with him as he pushed off and with his other foot moving up, Josh successfully did an ollie.

"Ah look at him! He's doing it as if he did it yesterday!" Gabe said excitedly. "You go, J", Steve said as he clapped his hands. "An ollie isn't really that impressive", Josh chuckled as he circled around to get back to Gabe and Steve. "It is if you haven't done it in like 4 years!" Steve said.