♡ CCIX ♡

Hi friends, here's a new chapter! I've been writing quite a bit the last two days so I got some more chapters lined up which is great c: I really hope you enjoy this chapter too! I'm quickly uploading this so I can go back to writing more haha. Thank you for being here, I can't wait for the new TOP single soon, maybe even this week! I hope you enjoy reading this chapter and I can't wait to hear your thoughts. While you can, please don't forget to leave a vote, it'd mean so much to me!

Enjoy chapter 209 <3

Word count: 4371

~~

Tyler came back into the bedroom after a while, his sweatpants hanging dangerously low on his hips and Josh felt his heart ache. God dammit, why did Tyler have to be that hot? And why was he again not wearing a shirt? Tyler was so damn frustrating. He wished he could just be a normal human being and not have this intense crush on Tyler that was gonna be the fucking death of him.

"Hey", Tyler smiled. "Hi", Josh blushed. "You good baby?" Tyler asked. Josh hummed softly, but he didn't say anything. Tyler walked up to him, sitting down on the bed as he faced him. "What's wrong?" He asked as he gently removed Josh's curls from his face. "Nothing, really", Josh assured. "Just... don't know how to act", he blushed. "Don't act at all", Tyler said. "Just be you. That's the version of Josh that I love."

Fuck, Josh thought. Could Tyler please stop telling him that he loved him? 'Cause he knew it wasn't the same as what Josh felt. It wasn't, he hated it. But he truly loved it too... this whole situation was so frustrating.

"I just- I don't know, I get kind of awkward after something like this", he blushed. "When we're back to... normal." "Are we? I thought we had all night?" Tyler asked. "Wh-", Josh swallowed difficultly. "...huh?" He asked. Tyler smiled. "We're not gonna do all of that again, don't worry", he chuckled. "But... I could cuddle", he shrugged. "...kiss maybe?" He asked as he tilted his head to the side. "Unless you don't want to, of course, 'cause then you need to let me know that too", Tyler said as he gently grabbed Josh's hand.

"N-no I- I'd- I'd like that", Josh blushed. Tyler smiled and he leaned in, then he kissed Josh's lips softly. He pulled back and he got up, turning around as he walked around the bed.

"Come sit with me, baby", Tyler said as he walked to the window. He opened the window and sat down on the window sill. He held his hand out and waited for Josh to approach. As Josh got up, he slightly shyly made his way to Tyler and he grabbed his hand. Tyler sent him a smile as he guided him closer, not letting Josh sit on the bench this time but he wanted him on the window sill together with him. Tyler had one foot on the window sill, the other one on the bench, and he let Josh take the spot in between his legs. Josh's back was towards Tyler, and Tyler gently rested his arm around Josh's shoulder, pulling him back so Josh would lay back against Tyler. Josh did, resting his back against Tyler's chest, and Tyler's hand found its place on Josh's tummy.

Tyler used one hand to light a cigarette and he took a drag, before he blew out the smoke towards the open window. He leaned down and he gently pressed soft kisses on Josh's shoulder, which made Josh feel so appreciated, and loved. More than just him making Tyler feel good. They were done with that now, Tyler had showered, he'd gotten it all over with, and still he was showing Josh close affection. Josh's own hands went to his tummy too, mindlessly using them to play with Tyler's fingers as they sat there.

As they sat by the window in a comfortable silence, while Tyler smoked his cigarette and watched the lights of the city outside, Tyler tried to gather his thoughts. He listened to the soft rustling of the curtains because of the gentle night breeze, and he exhaled shakily. As Josh let go of Tyler's hand, Tyler moved his own hand to rest on Josh's other shoulder, so his own arm was around Josh's neck as he hugged him close, pressing a kiss on his curls as he buried his nose in them.