prologue

After dyut sabha incident happened duryodhan tell pandavas that they should go to 12 years vanvas and 1 years agayatvas after that he will return kingdom.

Pandavas left to indraprastha draupadi was locked herself in her room. Krishna convey draupadi that she will get justice then she forgive pandavas .

At night.

Subhadra entered in hers and Arjun chamber she call out "arya i want to talk to you"

Arjun was depressed because of dyut sabha he said"not now subhadra i am not in state to talk".

Subhadra get shocked it is the first time he call her subhadra instead of priya. But she hold her tears and said"but it's really important ".

Arjun angrily said" It's enough I want some space in our relationship please can you give me that ".

Subhadra was heartbroken hearing his words. Unknow to them abhimanyu was seeing how harsh is father is behaving with his sweet maa.

Arjun left from them . Subhadra sir on floor cryingly and keep her hand on stomanch and said" I am sorry my child I couldn't tell your father please forgive me".

Abhimanyu came and hug her.

Next morning.

Pandavas and draupadi get ready to leave. They joined hand in front of Krishna and subhadra. Arjun just looked at subhadra and subhadra just keep looking at him. Draupadi was were jealous of her. Arjun bend down and hug abhimanyu but abhimanyu didnt hug him back. Arjun goes from there.

Subhadra and abhimanyu goes dwarka with Krishna. Everyone welcomed subhadra and abhimanyu in there care and love.

It's had been 2 day they stay in dwarka while working in kitchen with her bhabhis subhadra fainted. Balram picked her up and take her to room.

Rajavada check her and said"it's good news yurani is 2 month pregnant ".

Abhimanyu smiled and said" I am going to become elder brother".

Balram cares his head.

Subhadra wake up when rohini and decaki tell her news she smiled a little because she knew before.

Rukmini said"we know you need Arjun presence but dont worry we are here to take of your and your both child ".

Subhadra nodded.

This news has seen to pandavas and draupadi then Arjun realised " That night subhadra was about to tell her this only".he feel guilty for not hearing her.

After 7 month whole dwarka was tensed because dwarkaratna was in labour pain from past 3 hours. Suddenly her loud scream came suddenly it's start to fade and baby crying sound cames.

After cleaning baby rukmini take baby and said"subhadra it's girl ".

Subhadra smiled at take her in her arms abhimanyu came beside her and held her hand and kiss his sister forehead.

Balram came and take baby in his arms" Baby is just like her mata am I correct abhi".

Abhimanyu said"yes my mata and behen both are cute and beautiful ".

Rukmini laugh and said" Then what about you father".

Abhimanyu expression change all noticed it it was not new when every Arjun talks start his face sadness.

Krishna change the topic"what we will name beautiful sister of abhi".

Abhimanyu said"I have a name".

All look at said"say".

Abhimanyu take baby in his arms and said"Abhira".baby smiled and hug abhimanyu.

Sorry for late update♥

How was the chapter?

Sorry if there is any mistake♥

Please vote♥

Parthjaya♥

Radhakrishna💙