chapter15~occassion♥

Draupadi remember a incident when she insult subhadra in a occasion and how arjun burst out on her.

Flashback

It has been week subhadra has entered in indraprastha. Draupadi was jealousy of her she has noticed arjun subhadra eye contact, back hugs, holding hand and blush. She wanted to show subhadra that she is perfect wife of Arjun.

Draupadi decide to organize a women occasion so she invited may queen who has friend with draupadi. Because of some reason dwarka women's didn't came.

Draupadi has mainly invite subhadra. Subhadra didnt know about her intention so she agreed. Mens were not allowed in this occasion.

It was time for occasion draupadi decorated herself with heavy jewellers and lots of makeup, renu vala jaya devaki were wearing minimum jewellers.

After sometime subhadra entered wearing red colour saree with matching jewellers. She was looking like an angel. Her smile was so beautiful.

Devaki and vala were taking with other queens.

Some women were standing with draupadi start there plan and move little close to subhadra and pretend that the didn't noticed her.

One women said"look at rajkumari subhadra she has marry rajkumar arjun and separate him with maharani draupadi ".

Subhadra feel hurt. Draupadi smirked.

Another women" Yes you are right who know what rajkumar arjun seen in her she is not that much brave and beautiful as maharani ".

One women" Yeah rajkumar arjun mist have not married her she even didn't look good with him rajkumar arjun look perfect with draupadi ".

Another women" Yeah a match made in heaven ".

Draupadi goes near them" What are you taking about"act like she don't know.

One women said"nothing I was tell her about you beautiful and how you look perfect with rajkumar arjun rather than his other wives you are his most beautiful and perfect".

Draupadi said"yeah me and arya arjun look perfect ".

Subhadra was hurting hearing there talks the women are saying her third wheel in arjun draupadi life. She feel were hurt she didn't wait for anymore she left from the occasion.

Draupadi smirked. Renu has noticed it she goes near women and said" I am sorry to say that I heared you conversation I must like to say what you know about bhadra she is one of the most selfless person, she was this much selfless she was newly wife of bharta arjun but still she gave draupadi her right and let her spend her year with arjun and what you said she is not beautiful and brave bharta arjun himself said that no one in this earth is as beautiful as subhadra not even maharani draupadi and no one is as pure as his wife subhadra not even his first wife and other wife he even tell bharta krishna that if he marry his sister he will be most luckiest man in world no one will be as lucky as him and what you say she is not brave when she was 5 year old she killed mahaasur the one who was eternal was killed by her hand did you know about her archery skills bharta Arjun himself said subhadra is best archery he himself is nothing in front of her skills so think before you say or bharta arjun will definitely wage a war against you husband who will insult his wife he will not tolerate a word against subhadra the one who is swargalaxmi she is part of sachi ".

Hearing renu word the both women where speech less. Draupadi was about to shout at her but renu left from there.

The occasion came to end. Renu was moving towards her chamber when she meet nakul and sahdev.