chapter5~kunti♥

(There are some changes and some new points so i republish it,read it).

After someday

Kunti came to meet her daughter in law and her grandchildren. Vasudev and his both wife and krishna Rukmini, revathi and other welcomed her and goes to Hall.

Kunti sit and ask"where is bhadra and were are abhi and abhira".

Revathi said"let me call them".

Kunti said"no wait putri i will also come".

Saying this she get up and they left to subhadra chamber.

They get inside subhadra chamber and see subhadra is teaching her son and daughter about dharma. And both of them are listening her.

Kunti called out "abhi abhira ".

Trio look back and get happy. Abhi and abhira run and hug her. Kunti hug them.

Kunti ask" Abhira is just look like her mata".

Abhira smiled and said"really bharta abhi also says the same".

Kunti said"you just look so cute as bhadra ".looking at subhadra.

Subhadra smiled. Abhi take her blessing. Kunti blessed him and said" And abhi just look his father am I right abhi".

Abhi look down and said"pithamahi please it request don't tell I look like him tell me I look like my mother I don't want to look like a man who cant hear his wife talks and didn't cares about other feeling and his childrens".

Kunti was shocked. Subhadra said" Abhi this not way to talk about your father go now take abhira with you it time for your sword practice bharta satyaki and bharta gada must waiting for you".both nodded and left.

Kunti said"revathi you can go I will talk with bhadra and come".

Revathi nodded and left.

Subhadra take kunti blessing and said"forgive abhi mata he just little'.

Kunti ask"did anything happen bhadra before Arjun left to exile".

Subhadra look at kunti then turned her face to hide her tears and said"nothing mata".

Kunti made her turn she can see tears she hug subhadra burst out crying. Kunti Caressed her back snd said"tell me bhadra you know na I am you mother more than mother in law. "

Subhadra tell her what Arjun tell her before going to exile. (Refer to prologue).

Kunti said "forgive him bhadra I am asking forgiveness from his side ".

Subhadra said" No mata please dont ask forgiveness it not your mistake ".

Kunti smiled and said" Then why you ask forgiveness instead of abhi".

Subhadra replied"he is my son mata whenever he did mistake it my responsibility to ask forgiveness ".

Kunti said" And Arjun is my son whenever he did mistake it my responsibility to ask forgiveness ".

Kunti hug subhadra. Subhadra clamed down and said" Now you take rest mata".

Kunti nodded and left.

In practice arena

Abhi and abhira were waiting for satyaki and gada. Abhira ask"bharta what did pithashree did because of that you are angry over him".

Abhi said"rajkumar with his brother's and maharani draupadi left to hastinapur as they invited them me and mata where sitting in a room. After some prahar we see maharani draupadi came angrily hastinapur people insulted her in front of sabha. And take indraprastha from them and send them to exile for 12 years and 1 year agatavas. "