chapter16~his pain♥

Pandavas try to make him understand that subhadra is not a girl who will let humiliate his own family's but nothing can change arjun decision as he don't want to take risk by moving from there he cried there. Pandavas leave arjun there and left from there to gave him alone time. Arjun tears flows from his eyes continuously.

Vatsala was walking from there she Looking at Arjun crying and the pain he is feeling  melt her she thinks if he doesn't love them he must not get hurt this much and cry this much soo she decides to know the truth and she decided to talk to Arjun

Vatsala goes near arjun and seat beside him"mamashree arjun ".

Arjun looked at her.

Vatsala continued" I am not questioning you or trying to blame you but can you tell me if you love bua subhadra abhi and Abhira  this much then why you hurt them and why you forget about abhira and scold abhi because of Shurtakarma.

Arjun whipped his tears and said"i scold abhi on the day when abhi mistakenly hurt shrutakarma because once me and abhi where playing happy I didn't call anyone of kids and enjoy with abhi and gave him knowledge of many divine Weapon but when shrutakarma notice it he tell panchali about it panchali said me if I will not look at shrutakarma then she will leave to panchal she said me to support shrutakarma more than abhi  that why I supported shrutakarma on that day I don't want to hurt abhi but because of draupadi condition make me do so but I love him more than all my son ".he cried remembering there plays there childness how they both cared subhadra.

Flashback

Shrutakarma has tell draupadi that Arjun care for only abhi nd only love him. Draupadi fell sad for her child she ask Arjun to meet her.

Arjun goes to meet her and ask" What happened panchali ".

Draupadi said" Why arya why you love only abhi doesn't shrutakrma is you child I know you love subhadra a lot so her child becomes you favorite but it doesn't mean you will ignore shrutakrma".

Arjun said"panchali it nothing like that when I play with abhi I call shrutakarma but he didn't came ".

Draupadi said" Yes that the reason you must have play with more then he must have become comfortable with you".

Arjun said"draupadi i..... But couldn't continue as draupadi said"if you didn't look after shrutakarma arya Arjun then I will leave for panchal and leave there forever and never come back.

Arjun started but couldn't completely draupadi said"promise me arya".

Arjun without will promise her

Flashback end

Vatsala eyes teared up but she controlled and decides to ask further" But why you ignore bua subhadra and abhira and abhi".

Arjun said"because of panchali as everyone know how much I love subhadra for marrying her I was ready to face Yadhavas wrath by kidnapped her this make draupadi insecure she always use to low subhadra always show her position higher than her always trying to disrespect her because of this we use to have fight before I could clear this dice game happen and we left to vanvas as per madhav order I went for tapasya as did tapasya to mahdev and then I broke my connection with world for 12 years as abhi and subhadra spend time with me so I didn't forgot about them the feeling of become pitha 2 time gave me beyond happiness when she born how hard it was for me to control myself only I know and reason I forgot abhira is.......

Flashback

After doing tapasya for 12 years mahdev decide to gave him his visit. He came as a hunter.a animals was about to attack on Arjun but he shoot Arrow and killed him but from other side a hunter also shoot arrow at same time so he came and siad"i kill this animals I will take it".

Arjun said"first I killed him not you and let me take my arrow you can take the animal with you".

Hunter said"this much confidence are you this much strong show me your strength you and me both are best in bow so let fight with sword. A warrior is who know knowledge of every weapon ".

Arjun said" I agree I don't have any problem to fight with sword. "

Arjun and hunter who is mahdev start fight hunter was excellent Arjun was also good as last hunter won seeing him won Arjun fell in his feet and said"forgive me mahdev ".

Mahdev said" I am pleased with you devotion and patience will gave you pasupatastra ".

Arjun take the astra the animals change in form of indra.before leaving mahdev said" Arjun after I get disappear you will  forgot about the one of some person you loves
All your feeling for that one person will lost but you will get to know about the person as you see them or hear there them name.

Arjun agreed as it has meant to happen so after mahdev departure Arjun forgot abhira.

Flashback end

vatsala almost broken by hearing his story just the selfishness of droupadi made
his heart broke and his children
and wife whom he loved to extent
were misunderstanding him. He
is bearing emotional blackmail
of droupadi .

Vatsala hug him and consoled him and said"I promise You mamashree I will bring abhi abhira and subhadra bau close to you back I promise ".

Arjun caresses her hand and thanks her to understand him. Vatsala smiled at him.

In arsu chamber:

After crying a lot subhadra feel dizzy and she fainted.

Kunti chamber:

Abhi and abhira also sleep in kunti laps.Yaudheya Niramitra Sarvaga Suhotra sleep beside them. Pandavapatnis were sitting in a room with gandhari and bhanumati.

In dwarka

Balram angry and reached at a peak after reading letter he immediately left from dwarka and start his journey towards hastinapur krishna rukmini joined him in journey.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥