chapter8~how could they ♥

Next day.

Devaki came with her son  Yaudheya. He take everyone blessing.

Valandhari came with her son  Sarvaga. He take everyone blessing.

Karenumati came with her son  Niramitra. He take everyone blessing.

Vijaya came with her son  Suhotra. He take everyone blessing.

Pandavas well come them.

A messenger came and said"maharaj drupad has came with rajkumaar and rajkumaari".

Draupadi goes towards entrance to see her childrens and father.

5 son of Pandavas came and hug there mother. Draupadi hug them and bless them. She was happy to see them. She take her father blessing.

Everyone went inside.

In dwarka:

Krishna reach at dwarka and see everyone sitting at main hall he goes and said" Ruchi get ready we have to leave hastinapur as everything is fine now parth send me to bring you back to your home".

Subhadra nodded sadly, she feel hurt that he didn't came or send a letter to her to come back but she nodded at krishna .

Subhadra said"abhi Abhira go pack your things ".

Abhira nodded but abhi said"well don't you thinks mamashree that instead of you rajkumar Arjun must be the one who should come and take us back I didn't expect this from rajkumar Arjun that he didn't have even dare to face mamashree balram. "

All look at abhi in shock they know there is something happen in abhi and Arjun but they way he applied rajkumar Arjun tell them it's not any small thing.

Krishna ask"well abhi why he will not be able to face dau".

Balram look at subhadra, Krishna and abhi.

Abhi said"he must be scared that my mata must be tell bharta balram they way he behave with my mata before going to exile".

Balram goes near subhadra and said"what happened gudiya what is abhi saying".

Subhadra said"nothing dau it's nothing serious ".

Abhi said" It's not serious it's a crime for which I will never forgive him".saying this he walk out from there like fire abhira followed him.

Balram caressed subhadra head and aaid"if anything happened tell me dear".

Subhadra broke down in tears in front of her dear brother. Balram hug his sister and explain everything. Including how he behave with abhi because of shrutkarma  .

Balram get were angry and said"no I will not allow you trio to leave dwarka I can't trust that Arjun now ".

Subhadra said" No dau that time he was depressed that why it happen I believe after some day everything will be fine".

Balram said"what if he still behave like this with abhi and if he hurt you and abhira then".

Subhadra said"if he behave harsh with abhira and abhi then I myself will break relation with him promise and you can bring us to dwarka I will not stop you".

Balram nodded.

In abhi chamber.

Abhira said" Bharta I am feeling nervous that I am going to meet them but after hearing what happened in past is giving me fear what if they hurt you and mata again ".with fear.

Abhi said" Don't worry that time I was child I didn't knew what to do but now I am not child I understand everything I will handle it and even if he did something I will forgot he is our father".

Abhira look at brother and said"bharta promise me you will not leave me alone in hastinapur even for a second ".

Abhi said" Yes I promise even I can't trust Pandavas other son except , Yaudheya,Sarvaga Niramitra Suhotra they four care about us ".

Abhira said" I know bharta yaudheya gives me a beautiful anklets on my last birth, sarvaga bharta make ladoo for me, niramitra bharta help me in learning horse and Suhotra bharta gave me so many book I love them".

Abhi smiles and said"now pack thinks'.

Abhira nodded and both of them back the things.

Next morning

Krishna with subhadra, abhi and abhira bid goodbye to dwarka and start there journey towards hastinapur. Dwarka were sad that trio left but two people were sad because there love left to hastinapur (guess who and comment).

After some prahaar of journey finally they reach hastinapur.

Subhadra with abhi abhira and Krishna came at entrance.

In entrance everyone were present except Pandavas, draupadi and their don and daughter.

Everyone look at abhira.

Abhi and abhira take first Bheeshma blessing he blessed them then they take others blessing.

Kunti hug abhira and subhadra abhi and said"finally we are together ".

Trio smile .gandhari also hug them. Dhitrashtra bless them all Lakshmana hug abhira and said "now you will be with me always".

Abhira nodded and hug her back. Every smile at them. Everyone welcomed them warmly. All was impressed by abhira and abui they feel were prideful seeing them.

Suddenly Pandavas with draupadi and there son and daughter came at entrance.

Pandavas and draupadi look at abhira she was so beautiful they don't know who is she so all ask" Who is she ".

Subhadra got shocked and whispered" How could they forgot her even bharta himself tell them".

Abhi fisted his hand in angry his eyes turned red. He didn't expect this and most importantly not from Arjun.

Tears gathered in abhira beautiful eyes bit she controlled it.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥