chapter6~tapasya♥

It's has been 3 year pandavas left to vanvas everything was settle down pandavas were now comfortably living in forest. So bheem arjun nakul sahdev decided to go and do tapasya as per krishna order. Arjun will do to Lord shiva, bheem will do to hanuman, nakul and sahdev to ashwini kumar. Yudhishthir and draupadi will stay in forest and serve brahaman.

bheem arjun nakul sahdev were getting ready to leave when krishna came.

They greeted each other when draupadi and yudhishthir also came.

Draupadi said"sakha how are you and how are my 5 son and suthana".

Krishna said"they are fine ".

Yudhishthir said"today Unexpected visit vasudev is any problem ".

Krishna said" No bharta yudhishthir i feel to come and see you all so i came".

Arjun want to ask about his wife son and daughter but it will hurt draupadi so he didn't ask but deep down he want to ask.

Krishna noticing Arjun though after all he is his best friend so noticed it and keep his hand on shoulder and said"abhi, abhira all are fine, abhi and abhira are practicing about weapon on my and dau Guideness so dont worry but ruchi has feel sick".

Arjun didn't care about draupadi Or any one and ask loudly"how did my bhadra get sick? what Happened? Is she all right? Madhav i leave her in your care how it happen?.

Krishna laugh and said"parth it's just small fever don't worry her bhabhi and dau are taking care she will be all fine ".

Arjun sighed and thought"He can't be with her in any situation I am fail and a husband and father ".

Krishna said" So it's time for your leave".

bheem  nakul sahdev nodded and bid bye and left.

Arjun hug Krishna, Krishna left. Arjun left for Tapasya. Draupadi was look at Arjun fading figure.

Draupadi pov:

Why I am always parted with you arya Arjun at swaymawar i was so happy that you win me but because of mata kunti i have to marry 5 pandavas. One day you have to go to excile for 12 years because of entering my room. After 12 years you return I was so happy but you came with subhadra and when I got to know you abduct her and get love marriage I was hell angry after sacrifice for you a lot but you always hurt me arya arjun what I have don't for this treatment after doing big sacrifice I thought you will understand my feel and never marry again but you again hurt me broke my heart is this what should I got to love you and even also you brought her in indraprastha and then subhadra get pregnant I still remember the day when you will your all brother were fullfilling her every single wish no matter what it will be he pregnancy glow make you forgot everything .

Flashback:

Subhadra was 6 month pregnant she wish to play a game so she tell Arjun and Arjun grant his beloved wife wish and call everyone to play. Everyone gathered at garden first Arjun check there everything it there any throne after check everything he ask"priya what will you like to play".

Subhadra said"renu suggest a game".

Renu said"how about blindfold game ".

Subhadra said" Great idea".

Draupadi said"I am not playing I will just see you".

Everyone nodded.

Subhadra ask"who will be blindfold first".

Nakul said"one only bharta Arjun".

Arjun glared him and ask"why me".

Nakul said"bharta it's your wife wish do you forgot".

Arjun look subhadra who was excited he nodded.

Bheem tied cloth on Arjun eyes he was search everyone. He was walk her to there all were call him. But only one call was hear by Arjun that from subhadra "aarya here".

Arjun goes towards their direction but subhadra run from there Arjun followed her anklet sound. Subhadra hide behind a tree. Arjun came behind her but stop as he didn't hear subhadra voice or anklet sound. They were away from other but draupadi could be able to see them .

Suddenly Arjun nose caught lotus sleep of his wife he move forward and step in front of subhadra before she could move he hold her wrist and said"you are caught dear".

Subhadra pout Arjun removed his blindfold and look at child subhadra who was looking so adorable her glow was increasing her beauty she is looking swarg laxmi (heavan god"because of pregnancy which was making him go crazy he move closer to her and peck her forehead.

Subhadra pushed him and said"stop it any one can see us".

Arjun said"who will see us they will understand that rajkumaar Arjun is busy with his wife so they will leave not one will wait for us except ourself ".

Subhadra said" You and your cheesy talking come one let's go I am tired ".

Arjun hearing his wife is tired picked her in his arms and wake towards other.

Yuddister ask" What happened Arjun is bhadra having any problem ".

Arjun said" No bharta she is tired".

Devaki called a maid and ask her to bring chair for subhadra. Valandhari and bheem goes towards kitchen and bring  juice, laddoo and fruit for subhadra .

Maid keep the chair in garden. Arjun made her sit on chair. He knelt down near chair. Wiped out her sweat with his angavashtra and blew her face.

Valandhari give juice to subhadra. After finishing juice bheem feed her ladoos special made by him. After sometime she feel relaxed.

Yudhishthir Devaki was caring subhadra head and renu nakul were given her feet massage.

Vijaya and sahdev were cracking jokes.arjun was admiring her being pampering by family.

Yuddister and devaki could see a daughter in her, bheem has found a cute sister in her, nakul and sahdev has found best friend and partner in crime of prank and arjun has found love of his life in her.

Draupadi was watching all this keep quiet. She regret if she will have play with them then after getting tired they must have care for her life this. But her regret change when she noticed arjun admiring her glow. She knew very well her pregnancy glow is making arjun care her more love her more he has become overprotective husband of subhadra. I sacrifice for him this much and her hurt me why arya arjun , this what I get for my love.

Flashback end.

Draupadi thought were broken by yudhishthir call she see everyone had left she goes towards yudhishthir and help him serving brahman.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥