chapter 22~mayapur♥

Abhi abhira subhadra Arjun walk in forest without any foot wear. No one have any problem with it as they were not wear any footwear for 12 years.

After walk for some prahar. They decided to take rest. Arjun with help of subhadra make a hut.

Abhi and abhira both goes to search fruits. A beautiful flashback was coming in Arjun subhadra mind.

Flashback

Arjun subhadra had newly get married. Some month was remaining for Arjun to complete his excile period.so Arjun decided to spend his excile last period in Pushkar.

Subhadra was cooking food. Arjun was outside of hut. Subhadra called him to have dinner.

Arjun came subhadra served him. Arjun smiled at her. He take first morsel and feed her. Subhadra smiled and had the bite. Subhadra take some food and feel Arjun. They keep feeding each other.

After dinner was done. Subhadra clean everything. Arjun helped her. After that subhadra and Arjun were sitting outside on rock.

There was distance between them. Arjun keep hand on subhadra waist and pulled her towards him. Subhadra raised her eyebrows at him. Arjun leaned towards her face and kiss her lips with love .

They parted after sometime. Subhadra look down with blush. Arjun made her look at him.

Subhadra run from there to hut. Arjun has no mood to leave her. He goes behind her. He see her stand near the window. He goes near her. He held her waist and pulled her ,her back leaned on his bread chest.

Arjun kiss her neck. She get shivered. He kiss her neck continues. She turned back and hug him. Arjun hug her back. He open the door of blouse. Subhadra broke the hug as she feel her blouse slide down from her shoulder.

She was about to go when arjun held her hand. He picked her up in his arms and made he laid down. He look at her beautiful eyes. He lowered his head in her neck. She close her eyes in pleasure. Arjun removed duppata he kiss her clevage. He removed her viel.

Slowly subhadra shyness loss in her husband passion as they became one tonight. There love fill the night. And spend remaining night in each other embrace.

Flashback ends.

Subhadra look at Arjun Arjun look at subhadra. They shared an eyelock. But get broke when the heard sound if horse. Both turned back and found krishna and Pradyumana.

Both came near arsu. Abhi Abhira also reach there with fruits.

Krishna and Arjun were away from other.

Krishna said"parth i have hear that in North direction there is a barren land Know as mayakul. Mayadev has curse than no human will able to stay in that place and if any human came there to stay then the person have to fight with him if you get defeat the you will be die if mayadev will get defeat then he will free the land from curse and gave you 2 boons you can build a palace there. "

Arjun said"then lets go now only madhav i dont want my family to stay in these dense forest I want  to give position they deserve they deserve to be live in comfort and become queen and rajkumaar rajkumari again. "

Krishna said"so lets go I will come with and ".

Arjun look at Krishna and said" And what?? "

Krishna said"we also need to take abhi"

Arjun said"he won't come as he don't to leave his mother".

Krishna said"then tell him parth that if he won't come than his dear mother and sister gave to stay forest and if he comes with us his mother have to leave his comfort ".

Arjun said" Nice plan but not me you are going to talk to him as you know he will move away if I try to talk" .

Krishna said"try once parth who know if you try and he get convey".

Krishna look at Arjun. Arjun look at him. Krishna smile Arjun nodded.

Krishna called abhi. Abhi goes towards them.

Krishna said"abhi someone want to discuss something with you".

Arjun glared at him.

Abhi look at Arjun. Krishna left from there.

Arjun said"abhi i mean abhimanyu actually we are going for a fight and you need to joined it as its for subhadra i dont her to leave in this dense and scare forest so please cone with me and madhav".

Abhi said"if it for mata then I will definitely come".

Arjun sighed in relief. Abhi goes near his mother. Take her blessing subhadra bless him and hug him. Abhi and abhira hug each other. Arjun look at subhadra. She blinked her eyes. Arjun get lots of strength. Just by her one blink.

Pradyuman hug abhi he is not ging with them as he is stay with subhadra and abhira .

Trio Krishna Arjun and abhi get inside Krishna chariot and move from there.

They reach at mayakul in no time.

Arjun Krishna abhi get down from chariot. As soon as they get down. Wind starts to blow fastly. Making vision blur. And suddenly a bright light came from sky and mayadev appeared.

Mayadev said"Arjun goo from here you can't stay here this land is cursed go away.

Arjun said"I have not come here to go back I have came here to challenge you mayadev if you free thus land from cursed I will not attack on you but you can't then I challenged you for a fight".

Mayadev get angry thrown devine weapon on Arjun arjun save himself. Suddenly mayadev decided to use maya he with his maya shower arrow from 4 side of Arjun.

Krishna look at abhi who was looking at Arjun as he was in danger.

Krishna said"abhi help him don't think that you are help you father think that you are help a person".

Abhi nodded and stand behind Arjun and siad"you look at in front you I will take care of remaining ".

Arjun said" Ok but be careful ".

Abhi said" Yes and. An.. You to".

Arjun smile and nodded.

Soon abhi and Arjun defeated mayadev maya. Mayadev accept his defeat . He ask Arjun ask 2 boons.

Arjun said"my first book us that you with help of vishwakarma and my father indradev maje a palace for my subhadra which should be beautiful and safe for her. "

Mayadev nodded.

Arjun said"and my second boon is that you will free this land from curse let's human stay here".

Indradev appeared.

Mayadev said"ok I will you go and come with your family I well make your palace ready. "

Vishwakarma came. Arjun with Krishna and abhi goes back to hut.

They all come back and see that palace it ready it look so beautiful.

Mayadev said"putri subhadra you husband and son has did a lot to make this palace for you so you name it".

Subhadra said"it's palace us made by you thus palace us made by mayadev using his maya I will name it mayapur.

All smiled.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥