chapter~1.mischievous abhira♥

After abhimanyu name his sweet sister they celebrate the day. News has send to pandavas in forest. All were happy. But draupadi become little uncomfortable because if subhadra daughter become everyone favorite then her daughter will be ignored by others. from the first day subhadra entered in indraprastha draupadi was jealous of her and arjun Closeness after abhimanyu birth she get jealous of abhimanyu because arjun love abhi more than her's and arjun son. (shutkarma) .

It's has been 2 year pandavas left for vanvas.

Now abhira is 2 years old and abhimanyu is 6 years old.

Subhadra was running behind her daughter to feed her but she is running her and there.

Subhadra said"abhira dear first eat and then run how much you want".

Abhira said in baby voice"no mata abhira don't want to eat".while running.

Suddenly someone pick abhira .

Abhira said"this is not fair bharta ".

Abhimanyu said" Why are running don't run like this our mata will get tired be a good girl if you will jot eat then mata will also not ".

Subhadra smiled at them suddenly a flashback came in her mind.

Flashback

Subhadra was running behind abhimanyu but abhimanyu was not stopping he kept running.

Subhadra said"abhimanyu dont trouble my boy first eat something ".

Abhimanyu said" No first I will do practice with pithashree".

Subhadra was running behind him suddenly arjun pick him and said"Why are running don't run like this your mata will get tired be a good boy if you will not eat then your mata will also not eat ".

Subhadra said" Atleast you catch him her make me run in whole place".

Arjun said"see abhi you mata get tired".

Abhimanyu said"sorry mata ".

Subhadra said" I will forgive you if you will finish your food".

Abhimanyu nodded. He was in arjun arms and subhadra was feeding him and he eat and finished his food.

Subhadra came after washing her hand and sit on bed with arjun and abhi.

Arjun said"but why you made you mata run whole ".

Abhi said" I tell mata that i want to practice archery from you but said later first eat food that's why I was running ".

Arjun said" Oh this is matter tomorrow morning I will teach you archery".

Abhi hug him Arjun hug back .

Subhadra said"ok now sleep".

Abhi said"no mata mamashree krishna said he will tell me story I am going to him".

Subhadra nodded and abhi left.

After abhi left Arjun pulled subhadra said"you look beautiful today".

Subhadra pout and said"only today".

Arjun kissed her lips and made her laid on bed and said"no everyday you look beautiful ".

Subhadra blushed Arjun hug her and pecked her forehead and thank her for gifting her abhimanyu.

And they spend a beautiful night.

Flashback end

Abhimanyu called " Mata mata".

Subhadra look at him.

Abhi said"feed us mata".

They sit near dining table then pradhyumna nishanth ulmuku samba vastala(shasi reka) also came subhadra feed them all. Abhi and vastala share eye lock. Pradhyumna was looking at abhira.

Dwarka family smile seeing subhadra smiling they are getting there old subhadra back because of children.

Someone called "sister subhadra".

How was the chapter?

Sorry if there is any mistake♥

Please vote♥

Parthjaya♥

Radhakrishna💙