chapter27~JELAOUSY AT PEAK♥

Subhadra was sitting with Arjun it was morning tomorrow every guest are coming.

Arjun was think about his dear daughter and son and his wife how this three people has filled his life with happiness. First subhadra gave him love then gave a symbol of love abhi then another symbol of love and it's abhira.

But for his bad luck Arjun can't see her in his childhood. He can't even take her in his arms when she was born.

His thoughts get broken when subhadra said"arya i have also invited bharta karna and bhabhi vrushali and supriya".

He was Arjun enemy but the day he stand for abhi has make his enemies little less he was thanking him silent because if that day he must have not stop him then he must have punish abhi and today abhi must have gone far away from him.

Arjun said"that's great".

Subhadra smiled at him and show his two saree and ask"ok now tell which saree I should wear in function" .

Hearing her question Arjun smirked and look at her. Subhadra said"why are looking at me look at saree and tell which will be best".

Arjun pulled and made her sit on lap and siad"you don't look beautiful because of beautiful saree in fact thia saree will be look beautiful if you were it".

Subhadra blushed an look down Arjun pecked her forehead and hug her.

Arjun said"now stop working you are working from yesterday now take some rest".

Subhadra said "tomorrow is function and you are telling me to take rest".

Arjun huffed and siad" Who can win from you come let me help you".

Arjun subhadra and abhi together do every work and pampered abhira. Abhira feel special.

Subhadra was looking after food. Arjun was looking at decorations and abhi was looking at security.

Next morning.

Mayavan was decorated beautifully.

First yadavas came. Subhadra hug her family members everyone get happy seeing there princess is so happy. Arjun welcomed with respect abhi hug everyone. Pradymuna samba and bhanu hug abhi together. Later abhi look at vatsala who look beautiful in saree he winked at her and she Blushed.

Pradymuna noticed it and coughed. Both came back from there love eye lock.

All yadavas get happy by Arjun wealth strength and his palace beautiful they were happy that Arjun take a stand for subhadra which make them trust him again.

Later everyone goes to meet abhira who was getting ready with maid.

All ladies of yadavas goes and hug abhira one by one. Later balram krishna hug abhira abhira take blessing from vasudev. She see Arjun she happily hug his father.

Everyone admired there bond.

Abhi said"abhira he is my father to so let me also hug my father".

Abhira said"yes he is but he love me most".

Abhi said"no I am his elder child he loves me most".

Abhira said "no I am his daughter he love me most".

They start to argue.

Arjun hug them Both and said" I love you both equally ".

Everyone smiled.

They were having great time. Suddenly drum start to beat giving sign that hastinapur family has entered.

Arjun look at subhadra subhadra look at him and nodded.