chapter29~CURSE💔

After Arjun accepted to go hastinapur back he minister to look after mayapur. Minister nodded he was sad as they are leaveing in last some month they have become like his family even Arjun subhadra used to consider them as family. Minister that they are going to stay fir somedays then leave for hastinapur.

After every ritual abhi iravan Babhruvahana pampered abhira a lot as she is there only sister . Abhira feel bless to have them as brother.

Iravan call shurtakarma to joined as he is also his brother. But shrutakarma replied rudely"I have my sister who is my blood sister".abhi get angry but controlled himself because it abhira special day he don't want to spoil it.

Later every ladies were sitting in main hall. Draupadi look at uloopi and Chitrangada. She thought if she makes uloopi and Chitrangada in her side so she can win against subhadra and take Arjun from her. But she don't know that they both are not like this. Yes they love Arjun a lot but they never want to take him away from subhadra as they know how much Arjun love subhadra.

Draupadi goes and sit beside Chitrangada. Draupadi starts to have talk with Chitrangada but Chitrangada only replied to her talk as she is not interested because when during rajasuya yaga she came at indraprastha she use to show like she is only wife of Arjun.

Draupadi said"I miss you Chitrangada I wish we could stay together ".

Chitrangada said" Oh but I thought you want meet to stay away from your kingdom".

Draupadi control her self and said,"why I will think like this".

Seeing draupadi and Chitrangada talk which look more like fight. Uloopi goes and sit between them and start to have chat with Chitrangada.

Suddenly a mais came and said"pranipat maharni subhadra maharaj had call you ".

Subhadra nodded and excuse from there.

Uloopi look at subhadra she also want to be at place of subhadra they space subhadra have in Arjun heart is special and big no one can take her space in Arjun heart. She sighed

Subhadra entered room someone back hug her. Subhadra said"arya I know it you".

Arjun keel his face on her shoulder and said"yes it me dont you think after arrival of dwarka family you are so busy that you don't even get time to look at you lover".

Subhadra laugh and said"come on Arjun you know I love you and yeah I was busy but after fulfilling every work I will come to you and hide myself in you arms and surrender myself to you".

Arjun smiled and hug her.

They both have gone through a lot but there face always contain smile that the power of gher love.

Meanwhile Arjun son mean our abhi.

He is sneaking into vastala room as everyone are present he didn't get his time that why.

Abhi get inside her room from window. Vastala get shocked and ask"you here and like this".

Abhi said"lover came like this only madam. Even mamashree said that Pithashree also use to sneak into mata room ".

Vatsala said, like father like son".

Abhi smiled and they both spend some time with each other.

Meanwhile Arjun sherni daughter abhira.

She was sitting on swing and pradhyumna was pushing her abhira was laugh hallily and pradhyuma love her laugh.

Later after sometime they stop abhira was has become a shy girl a little as when every she see pradhyuma she feel butterfly in ber stomach she don't know what to adressed this feeling.

Pradyumana was try to be close to abhira he don't want to loss her. Draupadi and suthana were walking around corridor.

They both see abhira and pradyumana sitting close to eachother. Suthana feel jealous of abhira.

Later after sometime abhira left to her room and pradyumana was going to his room when suthana came near him. He moved little back from her.

Suthana said, rajkumar pradyumana can you help me actually I forgot where is my room".

Pradyumana said"I will call a maid to help you ".

Suthana immediately said" But you know na about mayapur maya what if maid also get forgot and you know mayapur were well so can you help me ".

Pradyumana dont want to but dont have any option" Yes".

They start walking while walking suthana try to move close to him bit pradyumana move back. Pradyumana starts to walk fast so they will reach soon. After sometime they reach to suthana room.

Pradyumana left from there immediately. Suthana thought "I will definitely be you wife Pradyuma".

Meanwhile at rukmini chamber

Rukmini said" Arya now what is going to happen in our bhadra life".

Krishna said"I can't give surety that there will be no pain ".

Rukmini said" Means still subhadra heart is going to break".

Krishna said"subhadra life is like this only because of rukmi curse".

Flashback

After rukmini Krishna vivah when Krishna decided to meet rukmi .eveyone where present from rukmini family. rukmi said, what you think after abducting my sister and marrying her you became brave you are cowerd. "

Krishna said"rukmi think before you talk you will regret you word. "

Rukmi said"I don't want to think anything I curse you Krishna that your dear sister will also run away from someone you will also feel the Insult i feel after her marriage she will get separate from her husband for 13 years and after that her life will fill with pain only pain nothing else.

Krishna shouted "rukmii".he take out his sudarshan chakra and cit if rukmi head.

Flashback end.

Rukmini and Krishna remember that incident.

rukmini said" Because of that curse subhadra has gone through lot of pain".

Krishna said"don't worry rukmini i am always for my sister".

Rukmini smiled.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥