chapter9~hurt her again♥

Subhadra look at all of them in shock before she could abhi said"oh samart yudhishthir , samragi draupadi and yuvraj bheem, senapati Arjun , rajkumar nakul and rajkumar sahdev she is my sister abhira daughter of yadhavkumari subhadra, princess of hastinapur ".

All Pandavas feel little guilty as they forgot her and they feel little hurt that abhi called then maharaj, yuvraj, senapati, rajkumar.

Arjun feel hurt hearing" Senapati Arjun not Pitashree ".

Bheeshma said" Abhi they are you family mata and PitaShree why are you called with the identity like maharaj and rajkumar ".

Abhi look at bheeshma all can see his anger eyes abhi said" Family I feel shame to call my family who forgot there own daughter ".with angrily

Subhadra said" Abhi control you angry".

Draupadi said"like mother like son ".

Subhadra look at her.

Krishna look at Pandavas and draupadi angrily and said" You are right samragi like a mother can't see her daughter in pain like that her son can't see her sister in pain".

Draupadi said "govind............ But Krishna made her correct" Dwarkadhish Krishna samragi ".

Draupadi look at abhi angrily but didn't said anything as it not good time as Krishna is there.

Yudhishthir said" Abhira putri come inside".

But abhira same like her brother said"Rajkumari samrat not putri".

Yudhishthir feel sorry for the child and said"as you wish rajkumari abhira come inside you must be tried".

Abhira nodded she greet everyone "pranipat to  samart yudhishthir , samragi draupadi and yuvraj bheem, senapati Arjun , rajkumar nakul and rajkumar sahdev.

Pandavas bless her. Before draupadi could gave her so called blessing abhi hold abhira hand and take her inside with out waiting for others talk. Krishna and subhadra went behind them.

Everyone went inside.

Abhi take abhira in garden. And hug her as she was crying. Subhadra and Krishna reach there. Subhadra open her arms and her son and daughter goes . They both hug there mother. Abhira stopped crying after sometime.

Subhadra whipped her tears. Lakshmana came and said"choti maa come let's go to main hall. "

They left to main hall.

Everyone was present there. Subhadra take her sit beside kunti abhi sit with his mama Krishna abhira sit with lakshmana.

Suddenly 4 boy call out"subhadra maa".

Subhadra look at them. She got tears in her eyes. She see  Yaudheya Niramitra Sarvaga Suhotra".

She got up from her place and stand still.Abhi and abhira goes near them first and hug them.

Pandavas look at there son.

Subhadra open her arms  Yaudheya Niramitra Sarvaga Suhotra  abhi  understand what her mother is doing . They moved near her and Suhotra Yaudheya Niramitra abhi hug her first there was not space for sarvaga he hug him and they all loss there balance but stand still.

All laugh and Pandavas remember there and kunti hug.

Subhadra broke the hug.

Subhadra said"my all son have become great warriors ".

They smile.

Yaudheya take her blessing. Subhadra blessed him and said" I really miss you ".

Yaudheya said" I too miss you mata even mata (devaki) was there but you absence make me always feel alone".