Chapter: 32

C A L L U M

𓃢

I was fast.

Faster than the average alpha.

Perhaps, I owed that to the legacy of both my parents who held alpha status, granting me greater strength than others.

With my exceptional speed, I aimed to swiftly resolve matters in Caia before Natalia could find out what I was set on doing.

She was astute, determined to defy me at every possible opportunity, and I knew what her stance would be on what I was going to do. I couldn't have her distract me.

I told my men to make sure she remained in the pack's territory, not wanting to worry about her safety.

Time was precious, and errors were not an option. I was going Caia for one thing, and one thing only.

My wolf was in a frenzy, driven solely by the desire for bloodshed. He had three targets in mind, placing the witch at the top of the list.

As I breached the clan's territory, I wasted no time in killing the guards before they could utter a single word.

Behind me, Felix, Luke and three other men stood ready to intervene if necessary.

Despite my vow to Natalia that I wouldn't harm the innocent, I found it increasingly difficult to restrain myself when the hybrids in the clan willingly offered themselves, coming to stand in my way.

Each obstacle in my path met their death, casualties of my relentless pursuit. My wolf wasn't stopping at anything.

Upon reaching my destination, I noted the hybrids engrossed in training. Glenda was standing beside a younger female, who bore a striking resemblance to her, deep in conversation about clan politics.

My attention briefly flickered over the pair, particularly of the younger female, indifferent to her fate as long as she didn't interfere.

I had spoken too early when I launched myself to attack Glenda, but the younger female acted quickly and got in my way.

Despite her quick reflexes, she was too slow to impose a spell, making me nudge her out of the way with force. She landed couple of feet away, and I was glad when Felix attended to her.

My target was Glenda.

She clearly was too slow to react when I lunged towards her with ease.

With a menacing growl, I pounced on her, sinking my teeth into her arm that blocked her head. Much to my disappointment, instead of biting her head off as I planned, I ended up biting a chunk of her arm off.

The witch grunted in agony at the action, blood now trickling down what was remaining of her arm.

"Mother!" the younger female cried, trying to fight Felix to attend to Glenda, now realising that was her daughter, Natalia's sister.

The fighters in the clan had noticed us and were already fighting my men. My focus remained on the witch, I wouldn't stop until she laid dead at my feet.