Chapter 1:- I'm the Devil itself 18+

A man dressed in black kurta and glass of whiskey in his hand enters the bar. He had cold yet ruthless and scaring aura around him. His eyes had flames of lust and desires, he had a hunger to win and to tame his hunger he came to the bar. A man in 60s was sitting on the other side of the table with a girl clinging on his neck. As soon as he saw the man coming in his direction he stood up infact everyone stood to bow in respect or fear should I say. He sat indicating everyone to sit down. The old man at the other side of the table stood up and addressed him.
"Thakur sahab it is our pleasure to have you in our club. So in this honour what can I do for you?"

The old man was the owner of the club and as soon as the mysterious person on the other side of table heard it. He said in his cold and ruthless voice which was found very dangerous and scary by all.
"Distribute the cards now."

As soon as he said a waitress was called to distribute the cards. But as soon as the old man was going to pick up his cards. His veiny hand stopped him.

"I don't think so you should play without betting anything."

"My majesty if you win I'll let you have a control on my all lands."

But he didn't seem contended.

"I'm not interested in your land but I'll only allow you to bet on your mistress."

As soon as the owner of the club heard he agreed with the offer and the game was started. Thakur was losing here but he just kept his calmness while massaging his temple. On the other hand,the owner was really happy seeing his victory.

At the last round, the owner slammed three cards all having queen and exclaimed,
"I'm sorry your majesty I've won the match."

He was about to get up but his voice stopped him.

"Mujhe nahi lagta kyunki khel abhi baaki hai Satyanand."

As soon as he said this he slammed his three cards all having ace on them indicating him as a winner. Without wasting time on conversation with oldie. He picked his mistress who was busy kissing oldie's neck before, on his shoulder and walked to his VIP room.

That room was red in colour which was shouting intimacy itself. He threw her on the bed and climbed on her. Attacking her neck with his kisses and bites. On the other hand, Sarah, the mistress of Satyanand was enjoying since he was the only man in the whole club rest all were just a piece of shit. Even she moaned out loudly. His hand reached to the back of her dress tearing it cutting the boundaries between them. She was totally naked infront of him. He stood up on his knees. Watching her squinting her eyes in pleasure and scanning her whole body. He asked her in his dominating voice to open her eyes. And she did but the fact was she was just wet down there just by his voice. He removed his black kurta while looking in her eyes.

"Liked what you see?"
He said while spanking her on the butts making her moan loudly and reply,
"Yes, sir"
He again spanked her hardly

"Not sir bitch call me Master."
She said master but his next words took her a bit.
"You'll not like it after this."

He said slamming in her in a one go. He was already big resulting her to cry in pain. She asked him to stop a bit but he didn't. He kept ramming her and changing the positions. He was laying on his knees but little bit towards her body while her legs were on his shoulder covering her chest.

They tried many wild things but he didn't stop for the whole night. Biting her neck, making hickeys everywhere on her white milky body, her swollen nipples, and blood coming out of her vagina said everything. The marks on her neck and bites on her boobs was enough to say she went through a lot and it needs to be stopped. He pulled out after few hours and went to the washroom leaving Sarah on the bed tired and wasted. He came out and started wearing his clothes when she spoke wrapping her body by his comforter.
"Why didn't you cum inside me?"
He glanced her a bit and again resumed wearing his lower.
"I'm not interested in making any random whore pregnant."