Chapter 23:- Pyaar ki Chahat

That whole night witnessed the love between two souls. She attached her plumpy and soft lips on his, moving it in a rhythmic motion while kissing his upper lip and he grabbed her lower one. Her hands reached upto the hem of his tshirt, grabbing it again she attached her lips on his neck. While his hands went inside the naked waist just below her crop top. Marking him her, she left his neck and pushed him slightly in order to get up.

"So what's the plan of tomorrow?"

"Aaj ka moment kharab karke aapko kal ki padi hai sach mai Ragini ji."

She loved the annoyed expression of his face, sitting on his laps, while caressing his lips with hers, she looked deep in his eyes, while her whole weight was in equilibrium with his.

"Tomorrow I'll take you on a date, my treat..."

"Are you sure?"

"Damn sure."

She corrected her words before kissing him again, but this time he removed her crop top in the process revealing her upper body while her treasures hided inside the white bralette. Kissing her mole of cleavage, and sucking it out a bit while she moan trembling slightly. He left her and and was about to go when she hovered over and tied his hands with her dupatta which was earlier resting over the chair.

"Kabhi humme bhi seva ka mauka dijiye..."

"Seva toh naukar karte hain Thakurain aap toh hamare dil par raaj karti hain. Waise kabhi seva ka mauka humme mil jaate toh aacha rehta samjh Rahi hain naa aap."

She removed his tshirt and left it on the tied area since it could not be removed now. Tracing her index fingers on his every hard built muscles which consisted of his abs and biceps.

"Waise mehnat toh bohot ki hai aapne."

"Gym Mai ki bed pe?"

Pinching his nipples, while he shouted a bit out of pain since the action of Ragini was totally unpredictable by him.

"Gym ki baat kar rahe hum aur kisi aur ladki ke baare mai sochna bhi mat."

Ragini said while peppering kisses all over his naked chest. Getting up from his body and sitting on his torso, Raghav admired this side of her because today lady of his life was taking lead tonight. Her hands reached over his clothed intimate part and caressing it with ultimate passion, she removed his pants.

"Today you are on my mercy master..."

"Ragini I warn you don't since I have my meeting tomorrow and I don't wanna mess it."

Removing his boxers and pants, his little friend was in her hands, moving her hands above it and playing it with an ultimate motion. Raghav groaned but his sanity hit him like a truck since he didn't wanted intimacy now. Because intimacy can be a part of relationship but never the reason of this relationship. He groaned and asked Ragini to stop but she herself was so much drown in pleasure that her sane mind was miles away from her insanity. Applying a bit force, he freed his hands and stop her hands which were busy serving him.

"Ragini, I don't want intimacy now... I mean I'm not interested in fucking Ragini Yadav instead I would love to make love to my only Thakurain, Mrs. Ragini Thakur."

"But..."

"Ragini, hum aapke saath ghumna chahte, date par lekar Jana chahte hain, pyaar karna chahte hain par lust mere pyaar ki wajah nahi par today allow me to worship your body in my way."

He said while taking her upto the mirror in the living room. Ragini was infront of him her back facing him, while he stood behind her keeping his hands on her shoulders, he said,

"Dekhiye inn aankhon ko jin mai hamari zindagi basti hai, iss hoto ko jo sirf hamare liye banne hain.
Look at this big and full breast  just made to feed our kids, look at this neck of yours which is only mine, where your husband marks you as his masterpiece, this slender waist only mine to admire and touch, this intimate part of your body made only to give birth to my kids, this part might be as a source of pleasure to others but for me this is a holy shrine which is a gateway for my upcoming generation, look at his feet of yours, only for mine to touch. Ragini, I would never say those slutty words to you through it stimulates the intimacy because I can never say such words to my goddess. You are mine to worship...
You are the one who became my weakness and only weakness...

Iss Thakur ki himmat bhi uski Thakurain hai aur kamzori bhi. Kal hamari Rameshwar Gaur, jo Ghaziabad ke naye Bahubali hain unke saath mulaqat hai toh hum iss meeting ko barbaad nahi karna chahte the isliye aapko naa bole the. Bura toh nahi mani naa aap."

Raghav said the whole speech while touching each part of hers and describing it equally. Ragini felt so bad and guilty that she accused a person like him for such a sinful crime. He could never do this.... Never

DO VOTE THE UPDATES
~  PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT SINCE YOUR ONE COMMENT CAN MAKE SOMEONE'S DAY
~ SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS
~ PLEASE I REQUEST YOU TO FOLLOW MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT...
~  FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM FOR MORE
ID:- LOVEOF_SIYA

LOVE YOU TEN THOUSAND 💜 💜 💜

SINCERELY,
SIYA...