Chapter 6:- Erotic Shower Session 🔥 18+

After she heard anyone catching her sight she just climbed above as soon as possible. After climbing for five floors, no one could see her, she hushed a sigh of relief...
Ragini's POV:-
Sach mai yaar Jaan hi nikal gayi thi. I really would have dropped that idea of coming to him matlab I could have texted him instead but yahan par toh sab ulta pad gaya yaar. Now in whose's balcony I'm in. I sat on the chair on the balcony and rested my head on its crown while my eyes closed...
"Ragini what are you doing here?"
As soon as heard the voice I opened my eyes to see the person I wanted to see the most, right now...
I immediately hugged him tightly, wrapping my cold arms around him for little ounce of warmth. While he reciprocated by the same intensity.
"I just wanted to meet you Raghav..."
We both were so much into our world. I looked up and our noses touched, his breath fanned my lips, a little movement I would end up locking my lips with him. He attached his forehead with him while grabbing my back and our noses were caressing each other. Eyes closed, the moonlight showered my seduction and his desire. Only our breaths could be heard and his hands caressing my clothed waist. We were so much into our little session that someone knocked on the door calling him outside. He pecked my forehead touching his soft pairs on my head giving me a sense of comfortability. He went inside the room, I peeked through the curtains and found him talking and then shutting the door.
"Ragini, Ragini..."
He called out but anger was clearly visible on his face.
"What happened Thakur Sahab?"
I asked while coming out of the space but soon he pushed me on the bed hovering upon me. He was wearing his black kurta along with his Black jeans and I had wore my white hoodie paired with my blue denim jeans. His hand went inside my hoodie. Caressing my bare waist, I already started feeling like a fish dieing to get into the water.

Raghav's POV:-
I was already surprised by her arrival. She does have charisma to attract me. I don't understand why I feel so seduced just by a little intimacy. I feel like hovering over her and fucking her till dawn while other side of mine says that she is doing under some pressure and I feel like removing that pressure preserving her innocence, her anger, her cuteness and also her seduction which is damn dangerous. I heard a knock on the door I paced towards the room not before pecking her forehead gently. She might be scared since her expressions while sitting on the chair explained everything something might have happened.
I paced towards the entrance of my door only to find Abhishek and two of our security guards.
"Pranam Bhaiya ji, ghar mai koi chor ghus aaya hai aapke room Mai toh nahi aayega itna pata hai baas fir bhi aapko cheta rahe hain."
"Dekhta kaisa hai kuch haal malum hai??"
"Pata nahi kuch White Tshirt si hai aur chehra mask se dhaka hua hai."
"Theek hai kuch hoga toh tumko zaroor batayenge."

Ab inhe kaun bataye woh chor hamare liye hi aaya tha...

"Ragini aap kahan se aayi hain zaara bataiyengi aap?"
"I came up climbing the pipe."
"Someone must have seen you."
"Yeah, a man saw me but I was quick enough to escape."
"Keep quiet and stay here, who asked you-"
She cut down his words into smooching sounds while sealing his rough pinkish lips into her plumpy ones. Sucking them harshly and wrapping her legs around his torso then moved to the shower room. He spanked her ass harshly while earning a moan between their intense kiss. Which gave him an opportunity to explore her mouth in a more better way. Rolling his tongue touching every corner of her mouth while a drop of saliva was dripping from the side of her lips. They broke the kiss not before he licked her lips again...
"Itna pata chal gaya hai that you are more obsession than drugs and more dangerous than an atomic bomb..."
"Will you make this obsession of yours your only possession?"
She asked while her back rested on the wall just beside the socket of shower.
He turned the socket on while water dripped from his hairs giving him and etheral look...
"You are my only POSSESION,OBSESSION AND ADDICTION... But not before your master marks you his.