Chapter 2:- The Brutal Revenge

As soon as Ragini heard the sad news of her father's death, the cell phone dropped down from her hand, she sat shocked, the sudden change of emotions of Ragini's face was taken back by Chhaya. Chhaya shakes her shoulder which takes her attention. She questions Ragini who was shook miserably by the news.

"Ragini, everything fine?"
"No Chhaya, everything is destroyed Chhaya, papa ji is no more."

She said while hugging Chhaya but tears never came out of her eyes since her father never taught her to cry. Adhiraj Tripathi, a renowned judge of Allahabad High Court, one who is famous for his unbiased judgement and no one can dare to scare him. Only daughter and child of Adhiraj Tripathi, who taught Ragini to never bow infront of injustice and no one can harm her if her every action is in favour of law and order. Ragini rushed with Chhaya with her broken bike she somehow reached to her house. Only to find her neighbours and few acquaintances outside the house, she rushed in through the crowd. Her uncle Ashwin Tripathi and her aunt along with their son were sitting in the living hall talking to their lawyer. Her father laid died in a pool of blood. Not a single person, even thought of picking him up or tried calling ambulance. A wave of anger rushed in Ragini's body, she pushed her uncle down to the floor from the sofa. Chhaya came to Ragini to calm her down but she pushed her slightly.

"Did I call you? That you greedy people didn't even leave my father's dead body."

"Ragini, bacche it's not like that."

"Ashwin Tripathi, out with your family now, a single minute I find you here. I'll drag you outside."

Her aunt held her elbow and whispered in her ears slowly,

"Stop making scene Ragini our neighbours are watching us."

This triggered her anger more she held hairs of her aunt from the back of her head and said while looking straight into her eyes,
"Then let's give them a better show."

After saying this she dragged her aunt out of the house. Son of her aunt came and was about to slap Ragini but she held his hand and twisted it at his back and said,

"Be in your limits Mohit Tripathi or else it won't take me a second to rip your respect naked infront of everyone. This is my father's house and I don't need anyone's greed in this got it.
Agar thodi sharam bach gayi ho toh apni shakal mat dikhana Ashwin Tripathi."

Last words she said to her uncle. They went away with their lawyer. Her uncle was one of the most greedy man ever alive. He was here not to express grief or sorrow but to know the will of his older brother. Ashwin left the house few years before when Mohit  raped a girl of his college and she filed a complaint and the case came under Ragini's father. Ashwin tried convincing his brother but couldn't because Adhiraj can never do any injustice as a result he got an punishment of lifetime imprisonment. Ashwin appealed in another court and however through his connections Mohit got bailed out.
And Ragini was very well known by their intentions. She walked in, and rushed to the pool of blood. She turned her father's body which laid upside down only to find three bullets shot at her father's chest.
She was terrified she immediately called Chhaya who was asking neighbours about this unfortunate incident.

"Chhaya pa- papa j-ji wa-was sh-shot dead. We need to coordinate the p-police n-now."

She said while hugging her father's dead body but Chhaya's next reply shook her world.

"Police will not take any action Ragini. Few goons along with their head came and shot uncle d-dead. Neighbours tried con- contacting p-police but they denied taking the case after knowing the man behind this. T-they a-are even af-afraid to touch your father's dead b-body."

Her eyes turned blood shot red. How could someone kill her father? She will definitely not leave that person. Hands covered in her own father's blood, face turned red due to immense anger and pain.

That's it she picked up her father's body with the help of Chhaya. She took it towards the gate of her house. But humanity in some of the people awakened afterall death touches the stone hearted too to forget all bad karmas of that person towards them. They helped Ragini carry her father to the cremation ground. Holding one of the corners of the wooden bed where his father was having his last rites. She remembered every moment with him. He never made her feel alone but today she felt alone and she was an orphan today. She entered the cremation ground which was not liked by the society since women are not allowed in the cremation ground but she was least cared about it. Doing the last rites and giving fire to her father's pyre she died that day. The soft, joyous and bubbly Ragini died today. Today the main goal of her life was only to seek revenge for her father's death no matter whatever happens to her. She asked Chhaya who was standing beside her during the whole process,

"Who is the murderer of my father Chhaya?"

"M- MLA of Varanasi, Ra- Raghav Thakur"

She promised that day to give the most brutal death to her father's murderer...
THE START OF HER BRUTAL REVENGE
A story has started of revenge and love, desire and seduction
A tale which will has bloodshed, pain, love, desire, addiction, possession, obsession and weakness....
From today,

He'll be her revenge, biggest enemy, hatred and she'll be his lust and desire, his little seductress, his weakness, Thakur's Weakness

Hello lovely readers, do comment your views on the story, please don't forget to vote the chapter, enjoy reading and do share it with your friends...
Target:- 10 Votes
Nextly, please do check my other stories
Next Update:- 10 April...

Sincerely,
Yours,
Mishri...

Please follow my Wattpad account and Instagram account for more spoilers and updates
Id:- mishri_existence