Chapter 13:- Aakhri Iccha ka Tandav

Raghav ventures out to his next destination, Gorakhpur for a political rally Driving his Black Scorpio through the expressway highway a thought of Ragini hitted him. Removing his cell, he called her while rotating the steering wheel. He was alone in the car with no one while all his men were in other car surrounding him to protect him from any other attack.

On the other hand, Ragini was comforting Mohini and was trying to make her comfortable... And in that process, her phone rang she picked it up to check for the person who called her...

"Raghav ji humme kyu call kar rahe hain?"

She said unknowingly but after listening Raghav's name Mohini started crying more catching Ragini's attention... She looked up at her. Her eyes had fear and humiliation in them.

"Sunno humme nahi pata hum kab tak zinda hain aur hum yahan reh bhi nahi sakte kyunki woh humme dhund lega par tum iss Raghav naam ke insaan se durr rehna. Janwar hai woh bohot bada, loot li usne hamari izzat..."

"Dii, hua kya hai siddhe siddhe bataiye, shayad hum aapki madat kar paaye...aur shayad aap jis ki baat kar rahi ho woh alag insaan ho."

"Chhoti, hum Raghav Thakur ki baat kar rahe hain hum toh ek mamuli si ladki the Bihar se par iss jaanwar ne hamari izzat ka sauda kiya aur usse buri tarah loot liya. Hum kisi bhi tarah wahan se bhaag aaye hain ab humme wahan aapis nahi jaana hai... Usne hamare husn par haat daala, humme force Kiya hai aur aant mai hamara balatkar kar diya..."

Shocked by the fact that he could do something like that. The marks on her neck and her toren clothes was evidence of his every evil act. Her eyes filled with tears after hearing her.

"Dii aap police station chaliye-"

"Nahi chhoti yahan koi nahi sunega uske khilaf, aur bohot log baithe hain mujhe khana ke liye..."

"Aap mere ghar toh chal sakti hain naa..."

"Nahi chhoti hum tumhe musibat mai nahi daal sakte hain."

Running away from that place, Mohini somehow managed to brain wash Ragini's mind. Walking after few distance, she called Kalicharan,

"Kaam ho gaya Kali babu..."
"Theek hai Mohini waise jaldi aa jao kya hai naa kal se hamara maan nahi bhara hai..."

"Aap ghar toh aaiye hum puri aapke hue..."

"Iss baar toh yeh paari 400 ke paar jayegi... You just get ready to get fucked by me..."

"Ish... Kitna ganda bolte hain aap."

"Ah-ahh Mohini, just come fast I'm hard just by listening your ish. Today I'll suck your melons. Wahi baat ganda bolne ki toh abhi tumne suna nahi hai kuch..."

"Toh kahiye naa."

"First you come here and let me pump inside you... Then I'll even make you feel those sexy talks. Mohini but make sure to keep your identity sealed..."

"Aap uski tension mat lijiye baas chhote maalik ko taiyaar kijiye hum aa rahe hain. Hum bhi tadap rahe hai chhote maalik ko apne andar lene ke liye. Aaj bhar dijiyega hamme andar tak... Just make sure that you ruin this slut of yours aur aaj toh mehfil sajegi aur yeh mehfil hum khud sajayenge. Just practice of thrusting deep inside me...."

Declining the call, she made an annoying face

Buddhe (oldie) se 200 toh theek se poore hote nahi hai uss mai hi aadhi Jaan nikal jaati hai aur aaj 400 par karenge ab jaan naa chali jaaye...

On the other hand, in Ghaziabad the situation was more worse. In a huge mansion there laid a dead body in a centre of the house, where women surrounded it. Crying and breaking their bangles on the floor. Men just stood there with their heads bowed in respect and fear. A woman in her 50s was sitting just like a statue infront of her husband's dead body. Nothing came out of her eyes except blank expression, she witnessed her husband's dead body which is not even dreamt by them. A man of about 25 came infront of the dead body. Grabbing his legs and moving his forehead there while crying and mourning for his father's death.