Chapter 18:- The Confession

Ragini saw the girl who hugged Raghav tightly. She felt an unknown fire inside her body, that fire was so intense that she felt like burning that girl alive. On the other hand, our great politician was frustrated as well as scared since the voice of girl was one of his side chicks. But one thing was sure after knowing her name, Ragini's going to be damn upset.

Raghav's POV:-
Aacha khasa mai usse dinner par bahar leke jaa raha tha pata nahi kaun se bure time mai maine Rajveer ki baat maan li.
Today's his last day for sure.

Third Person POV:-

Raghav detached himself while Ragini forced smile since she wanted to mask her emotions. On the other hand, that girl kept clinging to his arms. Wearing a short black dress while her hairs were long, she looked really good but her presence was affected by Ragini. If she could wish for something, she would have asked for a rifle with two bullets and by that she was going to shoot that girl so badly that she never wakes up.

But when that girl saw Raghav's hand attached to Ragini's, confusion was written on her face but later she mocked,

"Daddy seems like you found another chick since your babygirl was out."

Ragini who was not offended by a normal sales girl's harsh comment was now highly offended by her words.

But internally she thought even she's correct. Who's she to Raghav just a normal chick since they slept together and whatever happened between was somehow started with intimacy. She kept quiet but they suddenly Raghav spoke up for her...

"She's my wife so I expect you to respect her."

Shocked by his answer, but that girl laughed again.

"Seems like you don't satisfy your husband well because he's still head over heels for me. He just loves my moans and the way he gets inside me.
By the way cutting down shits, I'm Zarina."

That's it Ragini was shocked after hearing the name of girl she heard that night from his mouth. He lied everything from her. She had a misunderstanding that he must be preparing to impress her. Taking the blazer from his hand, she started walking out. Raghav called her many times from behind but not giving a shit to him, she went away.

After encountering her disappearing figure, he looked at Zarina who was busy clinging him.

"I swear to god, Zarina that if I found you near me or my wife I won't think twice before shooting you."

"Why the hell are you blaming me daddy, first you came and got my attention, then whenever you wanted someone to tame your desire I was always there with you. When Mohini left you-"

"Zarina, not a single word now."

Saying this he went in the direction where Ragini went. He drove to her house but her house was already locked, he decided to call her up she kept declining his calls. Internally, he just prayed for her safety. He decided to check up on her later and went back to his house. He found his father discussing something with his business partners but he was least cared about it.

He went to his room and locked from inside, sitting down near the door frame while his back rested on the door. He was thinking about Ragini, somewhere her reaction was justified. After few minutes, he heard the door knocks from outside, opening the door his good for nothing brother and his useless secretary came in and sat on the bed.

"Bhaiya ji how was the date?"
Asked Abhishek while Rajveer answered,

"Your girlfriend would have been so happy right."

Raghav took out his belt from his pant while his brothers kept laughing and thinking about his date and soon he started beating them.

"Bhaiya ji nahi ah-ahh."