Chapter 4:- Whom should I choose?

After encountering her first kiss, Ragini went back to her house with Chhaya, Chhaya decided to move in with Ragini since she had a huge phobia of being alone. Ragini walked into her father's room changing into comfortables.

She looked at her father's potrait and a tear escaped from her eyes and she wiped it immediately since she can't be weak now not at this state.

"Do you think whatever you are doing is right? Like uncle would like this decision of yours?"

Chhaya said while sitting beside her and keeping her right hand on her shoulder since she knew Ragini might pretend as the toughest person right now who only cares about revenge but only she knew in reality it hurts her more than anything that her father is no more and the only crush in her whole life became the murderer of her beloved father. She had so many dreams of marrying the man of her dreams. She was definitely not among the girls who wished their prince charming will come on the white horse and they will live their life without any problem but about Ragini, she was damn mysterious. She didn't wanted her prince charming instead she asked for a man who would burn the whole world for her. She would be his strength, power and his only one. Ragini looked at Chhaya and with the deep sigh of tension she uttered,
"I don't know Chhaya what am I doing but I just know one thing no matter whatever it takes I'll never allow Raghav Thakur to live a peaceful life. I'll make him suffer the same pain which I'm doing."

"But what if he knew about your background I mean? He gets to know that you are the daughter of Adhiraj Thakur?"

"Shits girl, I even told him my name."

She said while slapping her forehead with her palm gradually resting her head on it.

"I think you should change your identity. Name can be same for many people but make sure you keep your every detail hidden."

"Hmm okay now let me discuss about our plan tomorrow."

"So you are going to meet him again tomorrow?"

"Yes, I mean I have to create an impression infront of him."

"Won't he think that you're desperate for him since you met him today too?"

"Then what should I do??"

She said while resting her head on the crown of the sofa and glancing at the moving ceiling fan.

"I think Ragini we should move to Varanasi I mean he's the MLA of Varanasi and definitely you can't live here since he might get to know about you."

She just hummed and got out of the room following by Chhaya climbing downstairs she said,

"Chhaya thanks for everything I mean no one did as much as you did for me really and I appreciate it a lot."

"Ragiii... Have you forgotten about our oath which we took in our high school washroom that no matter whatever happens we are not leaving each other. Even you helped me in my tough times. Then I should help you too, by the way I forgot to tell that your favourite went to Varanasi."

"Mihir went to Varanasi, that bastard came back from Bengaluru and didn't knew thought of informing me."

"Yeah, he was really sorry for your loss and he's coming tomorrow morning."

"Really then definitely he'll help me with this revenge since no one can be better manipulator than him."

She laid down on the bed and Chhaya sleeping in the other room just beside her.

Dad why did you leave me?
Was I not a good daughter that you left me?
You didn't completed my promise of attending concert of BTS, of travelling whole India with me, skydiving, scuba diving but you just left me alone just like my mother did...