Chapter 7:- Hindi Mai Ginti Sunao

Abhishek, his assistant and trustworthy man along with Raghav came to an outskirts of Varanasi. Abhi stopped driving and opened the door for Raghav, he was still wearing that kurta which was wet in shower but was dried by now. It was 3am and a man whose face was covered by black cloth was surrounded by Raghav's five most trusted men. He walked upto him and sat on a chair infront of that blindfolded men.
"Darshan toh karaiye hamare Mitra ka."
Raghav said in sarcasm and gradually blindfold was removed, a men in late forties was begging to him, to leave him.
"Thakur sahab humme chod dijiye hum kuch nahi kiye hain."

"Munna tanik batao toh hamar param Mitra kya khand kiye hain."

"Bhaiya ji Shukla ke aadmiyon ko hamare naye yojana ka information beche hain hamare nawab sahab."

"Nahi Thakur Sahab aisa kuch nahi hai."

"Theek hai hum mante hain hamari galati hai aur hum tumhe chodne ke liye taiyaar hain par pehle humme ginti sunao."

He said while his fingers rotated the revolver in his hand. Sachdev Mishra, his worker in the political party had shared the upcoming plans of Raghav to Kalicharan Shukla, a well known don of Jaunpur, a district in Uttar Pradesh. Thakur was well known with his intentions which was basically creating communal fights which would be seen as the failure of the government for establishing harmony and peace.

Sachdev started counting in English,
"One, two, three-"

"Oh Angrezi babu, tanik hindi mai sunao, woh kaa hai naa hamar angrezi bohot jyada kamzoor hai."

"Ek,do,thin.......... अड़तीस,अड़तीस..."

"Uske baad ka toh bolo babu"

"अड़तीस उनचास-"

"Tum toh gaye bete, अड़तीस ke baad उनतालीस aata hai, abhi babu tum school gaye hote toh aisa nahi hota naa. Guddu, Mishra babu pe diesel dalo yaar."

"Nahi Thakur sahab, nahi, sorry mat kijiye."

A guy named Guddu covered his whole body with diesel, the smell of oil surrounded the whole environment. The lines on Mishra's faces tensed because he didn't want to die, he confessed everything about Shukla but little did he knew that Raghav never leaves cheater alive.
With a relaxed expression, Raghav kept a cigarette between his lips, and lighten it with his lighter, taking two puffs of his cigarette between his hand he looked at Mishra intensely, who was busy begging for mercy, for his life....

"Bhaiya ji jo daya karta hai woh bohot bada hota hai aur jis par yeh daya jaati hai woh bhi daya ke patra (deserving person) hota hai. Daya baarish ki tarah hoti-"

"Mercy is like rain that falls off the heaven upon the earth after the scorching heat quenches its thirst. Mercy is truly a divine quality. It's referred to as a double blessing as it always gives pleasure to both the giver as well as the receiver.
Mercy is more powerful in comparison with the most powerful kings. Mercy is considerably better than the king's crown only because this crown can entitle him only to temporal authority. The king can easily threaten all those people who're quite meek but he would be really far from being admired. Everyone sets a high value on mercy. Mercy always dwells in the heart of a real king who treats his people nicely as well as fairly without forcing them to toil hard. Mercy has been compared to a drizzle that absolutely quenches the thirst of the planet Earth after scorching heat.

Abe chutiya samjhe ho humme, jo William Shakespeare ki book ki line humme hindi Mai samjha doge aur hum tumhari shabashi karenge. Itni angrezi humme bhi aati hai Mishra babu."