Short Intense Shower 🔥 18+

Thank you my lovely readers we crossed 60 views just in one day... And target of 10 votes bhi pura hogaya sahi hai...
So erotic spoiler for next chapter

"Keep quiet and stay here, who asked you-"
She cut down his words into smooching sounds while sealing his rough pinkish lips into her plumpy ones. Sucking them harshly and wrapping her legs around his torso then moved to the shower room. He spanked her ass harshly while earning a moan between their intense kiss. Which gave him an opportunity to explore her mouth in a more better way. Rolling his tongue touching every corner of her mouth while a drop of saliva was dripping from the side of her lips. They broke the kiss not before he licked her lips again...
"Itna pata chal gaya hai that you are more obsession than drugs and more dangerous than an atomic bomb..."
"Will you make this obsession of yours your only possession?"
She asked while her back rested on the wall just beside the socket of shower.
He turned the socket on while water dripped from his hairs giving him and etheral look...
"You are my only POSSESION,OBSESSION AND ADDICTION... But not before your master marks you his.

He warned her before attaching his lips to her soft ones... While his hands travelled the very destination of her body....

Baaki ka part 16 April ko stay tuned sweeties and please vote kardo yaar aur target views wala bhi achieve karwa do pleaseeee....
By the way I never had any friends matlab people never liked my nature much so thoda chhoti behen samajh ke kabhi comment mai message bhi likh dena I'll really appreciate it aur being an extrovert I might share my side of life sometimes toh apne views aur best wishes bhi bhej dena...

Matlab yeh zindagi akelepan ke alawa aur kuch nahi hai, matlab ke log matlab ki duniya aur iss duniya mai koi ek hoga jo tumhe apni jaan se jyada chahega...
Fights hongi, aur bohot kuch negative bhi par jo apne Jaan se jyada tumhe maane woh hi hai only one...
Ishq mangne se nahi milta uske liye saari duniya ke saamne apne aashiq ke liye jalna hota hai kyunki Aashiqui ki deewangi ka nasha hi alag hota hai
~ Future Ragini Thakur
(Aka Hamari Female Lead)