Chapter 5:- Who is actually Raghav Thakur?

After knowing about Ragini's plan of vengeance, Mihir was really disappointed by the fact of either losing his beloved best friend or his lovely sister. But, one thing was sure that Raghav can kill people in a most brutal way but definitely not a person like Adhiraj Tripathi.

"Ragini, Raghav Thakur is my best friend so I can't think I can help you in executing your revenge."

She felt betrayed because the person she thought of her brother was being best friends with her father's murderer was piercing her heart immensely.

"But I can help you in planning and knowing about Raghav, but remember Ragini if you are important to me then even Raghav is important to me. I'll never interfere in your revenge and even will never inform him about anything related to this."

She asked sitting closer to him paying attention deeply and attentively she asked a question which will help her plan her revenge more closely,

"Who is this Raghav Thakur?"

Mihir chuckled at the question of Ragini because he knows that knowing Raghav is as difficult as finding the depth of the ocean and the end of the universe. He is mysterious not because of his addiction and his powerful presence but because of his past which is more darker than anything.

"Raghav Thakur, son of Naina Thakur and Swayamraj Thakur. Raghav is one of the quietest and conserve person I have ever seen. He gambles a lot, drinking immense amount of alcohol, smoking cocaine and weed is his speciality and fucking new chick every night is his passion. He loves killing everyone who comes in his way but one thing I assure you Ragini that he'll never kill your father since he respects honest people a lot. Graduated from Harvard University with his majors in political science and public welfare, he formed a political party to show Uttar Pradesh a better side and better future. Raghav is heavily addicted to something which is his weakness that's sex and drugs. His foster mother is planning on killing him every now and then but they don't know one thing that he's devil himself.
Any more questions?"

"Bhaiya I'll be his weakness..."

"You can never, Ragini since he never repeats a girl after fucking her after one night."

She jotted everything about him and make sure that she come up with better plans because he has to repeat her if not then she'll fail not only in her plan but also in her life.

"Bhaiya can you make some arrangements for me to live in Varanasi since I need to stay close to him please. This is the last favour."

"Ragini, I can do anything for you but just remember don't do something which you'll regret for your whole life. I just know one thing whether you win or Raghav wins but for sure I'm going to defeat in this war of vengeance and revenge."

The whole day Ragini spent with Mihir erasing her identity and also mourning for her father's loss with Mihir. That day she changed from 'Ragini Tripathi' to 'Ragini Yadav'...

At night, she reached to her bed and was about to close her eyes when her phone rang. She reached to her phone picking it up she answered,

(On the Phone)

"Who's this?"

"Itna jaldi bhul jayengi aap hame pata nahi tha."

She recognised his voice immediately since how can she forget this...

"Nahi baas aap ke baare mai soch rahe the jo dhyaan hi nahi raha..."

"(Chuckling) Toh kaisi hain aap?"

"Aapke pyaar mai khoye hain. Waise koi ladki ke saath toh nahi the naa."

"Nahi Ragini ji aapke alawa kisi aur ke saath maan lag hi nahi raha hai."