Short QnA

So now I just want to inquire about your views on Thakur's Weakness. Bhagwan ke liye comment kar dena matlab it would help me to read a better version of updates for you... Itna toh apni author ke liye kar hi sakte ho please...

Question 1:-

Do you like the actual concept of misunderstanding in the story and how every character somewhere has an evil side no one is good no one is bad every one is influenced by crime?

Question 2:-

Do you like the style of my writing?

Question 3:-

Do you like the way I focus on other characters too not only the main leads but even the side characters like Maya, Abhishek, and Mohini get equal attention?

Question 4:-

Do you guys want me to only focus on Main leads? if you have read the chapters and have watched Mirzapur you would defo find some similarities like every character got attention and the same goes here...

Question 5:- 

Is your erotic dose fulfilled or should I add more smuts?

Question 6:-

What do you think about Mohini?

But I gotta tell you somewhere she plays an important role.

Question 7:-

Should I update daily or weekly because even I have my classes toh draft banana edit karna upload karne mai almost 4 hours lagte hain?

Question 8:-

Do you like the nature of the main leads? like their characterization and their behavior and play in this story...

Question 9:-

Your favorite character?

Last question which means a lot

Should I continue this book?

A short note guys don't take it as a book take it as a web series or a story because it is not a smut or a random book that deals with the main leads' love and marriage kinds of stuff. I wanted to make something like Mirzapur and Gangs of Wassepur. Mujhe nahi pata mai iss mai itna succeed hui but ina hai ki koshish puri ki hai...

So do you like my narration and characterization?

So that's all do let me know your views and please comment karna because it means a lot...

So stay tuned and keep voting, commenting, and loving this book

Sincerely,

Siya