Chapter 8:- Mark your masterpiece my Master🔥(Intense Erotica)

Shoutout to the readers, who voted my last chapter...
@thenighthasbegin
@KumkumPal1
HitakshiMore
@Ariiu_D
@Aanya81

Vote more to get your name shouted out too...

Glimpse of the final draft...

A huge wave of desire and pain jolted up as Raghav reached from Jaunpur to Varanasi, he asked his other men to clear the single trace of dead body or blood from the place of crime

A huge wave of desire and pain jolted up as Raghav reached from Jaunpur to Varanasi, he asked his other men to clear the single trace of dead body or blood from the place of crime. Abhishek helped Raghav to park the car behind their secret house and carried both of the shooters inside the secret basement. The secret basement smelled like a rotten rat. The pool of blood was everywhere, the walls had the splash of blood along with some pus of the human body. Abhi tied both of them with the chain. They kept groaning and crying but Abhi just left them on their fate since Raghav was not going to spare them. Raghav was still sitting in the car busy thinking about something. Abhi came rushing towards him closing the shutter of the secret basement which was just behind their secret house. The secret house was located within the traces of forest making it more difficult for any humanly settlement to even get a hint of it.

"Bhaiya ji, apne Allahabad wale tote ne Ragini ke baare mai sab pata kar liya hai."

"Hmm, theek hai."

Abhi opened the door of the car and was about to get in when Raghav drove away somewhere to vent out his anger, his desires and for that he needed to go somewhere.
Abhi was living just beside the Thakur Mansion in a small quarters. He travelled the whole morning through bus and was walking from market to his house, until he noticed Ragini sitting on a bench outside near the Thakur Mansion.

"Ragini ji, everything fine? What are you doing outside and that also in Varanasi."

The expression on her face clearly stated that she was confused by the fact, how this guy knows about her and her origin, quickly reading her expressions Abhishek answered,

"Ragini ji, I'm Abhishek,Thakur Sahab's assistant and right hand. I know about you, like I accompanied Bhaiya ji where he went as a chief guest in your college."

"Oh aacha, waise Abhishek Bhaiya aap itne bure haal mai kyu hain?"

Abhi sat beside her and answered with lines getting tensed on his forehead.

"Ragini ji, puchiye mat hum aur Bhaiya ji kuch kaam se Jaunpur aaye the aur beech raste mai hum par hamla ho gaya."

This information was too much for her to process, getting up from her place due to a shock which she got now. She further enquiried,

"Bhaiya Thakur Sahab theek hai naa unhe toh kuch nahi hua naa..."

Ragini hated Raghav no doubt but his death was the last thing she wanted. She was just like a confused girl, her heart had pain and agony for her father's death but on the other hand had love and care for Raghav. She wanted to ruin his everything but on the other hand wanted to make everything for him. She wanted to take his every source of happiness and on the other hand wanted to drop happiness snatching from whole world, in his feet...