Chapter 19:- Love an unknown emotion

Just after Raghav finished his part, he took the hoodie from the side of the bed which was thrown by Ragini when she thought Raghav was just with her to tame his desires. Walking towards her with his slow steps while sadness was still painted on his face, he made her wear it quietly while Ragini's teary eyes just watched his every action. When tears came out of her eyes making patterns on her face, somewhere her heart says that Raghav can never kill his father but even she can't deny the fact that Raghav has killed her father and her maternal uncle. Raghav wiped tears from her face with his broad palms while saying,

"Hamare aane se agar aapko koi dikhat hoti hai toh theek hai aazad kiya aapko bhi aaj. Shayad aapka pyaar mere naseeb mai nahi hai."

Just after he said this, he went to the balcony and jumped out of the house. Climbing down the backyard, to avoid any heartbreak he didn't go to Thakur Mansion, instead, he went to the graveyard. Sitting beside a grave where a name was engraved on the tombstone.

Naina Thakur

She was his mother, her body was burned on the pyre while her ashes were laid at the bottom of the river Ganga but this grave contained her memories. Her dresses, her books, and her everything. He can never cry because his grandfather never taught him to cry. Resting his head on his hand which was spread above the grave. His vision was focused only on the name engraved on the tombstone. Her mother was correct, love is just an illusion, she loved his father wholeheartedly but what did he do? Just left her when she was pregnant with his child. He never cared for her, Naina was just a slave for Swayamraj. When Naina was pregnant Swayamraj used to bring whores to sleep with them while Naina slept on the couch inside the same room because he made her do it. It's painful when you are about to make space for someone in your life and someone just asks you to get out of their books. He started feeling something for Ragini but somewhere there was a fear of betrayal again. Raghav didn't return home the whole night instead he slept on her mother's grave at least to feel a little warmth through her belongings. While Ragini didn't sleep that whole night. Because of Raghav's confession and her father's sacrifice.

Choices are really hard because when you get things to choose, you end up confusing yourself the most. Fear of choosing wrong and excitement of having the right choice has an equal probability and risk. Even Ragini was shocked should she change her mind and be with him, being his Ragini or should she continue with her plan since she has already made good progress? She even thought of asking Aashna but her conscience said that no other body should govern her life choices. It's her situation and should be her decision. She didn't want to hurt him further and decided to drop the idea of revenge because after all, he'll reap what he had sown. Packing her bags and handing over the keys to the owner of the house, she decided to move out somewhere far away. Where there is no Raghav, no Chhaya, no Aashna, no Mihir just Ragini.

But for the last time, she decided to talk to Raghav. She texted him of her departure and asked him to meet at the Railway Station if he could.

It was about 5 am and darkness still prevailed in the night sky. She was sitting on the bench of the station platform, waiting for a train or should I say him. An announcement came of her train informing her that the train would arrive in a few minutes. And these few minutes she hoped to see him for the last time after that she would never return. With the loud sound of train horns, a passenger train with huge engines in front arrived at the Varanasi Railway Station. She looked at the rail cars passing in front of her eyes and a rail car stopped in front of her. She took her luggage and entered. She was still waiting for him, and after a few minutes, a voice came out from the dark platform.

"Ragini wait I'm coming."

And after a few seconds, he was just in front of her but he was standing on the platform near the door while she was standing inside the rail car.