• CHAPTER 1 •

"Behind those glasses"

"Well! Our y/n is the best girl, she's obedient and does very well she's like a doll to us!" Y/ns aunt said to her friends sitting at the table, which she would have over every Saturday.

"It's very rare to find girls as innocent as our y/n" remarked one of her aunt's friends.

"I heard y/n is pursuing her medical studies?" Asked another friend. "Ofcourse! She's a smart and intelligent girl, ahhh it was just like yesterday when I cradled her in my arms" said her aunt. Everyone laughed and ate when y/n entered the room.

She fixed her glasses, and pulled her pastel pink dress down trying to hide her knees, her blonde hair in a small ponytail, everyone giggled. "Ahhh y/n y/n come sweetheart sit!" Said one of her aunt's friends as y/n smiled and appreciating it sat down.

"Soo y/n, how's school going to parties and dates? Anyone you like huh?" Teased one of the women, as y/n shyly shook her head. "N-no auntie..what are you saying..I could never...i-im happy with my books, n-no boyfriend and stuff" she said, her cheeks going pink as she shyly looked away.

"Our y/n is one of a kind she's not interested in all of that!" Her aunt said, making the women smile.

"Anyways it's getting late we should leave we've troubled you enough!" One of them said, as slowly one by one they left.

Y/ns aunt turned to her, passing her a smile.
"Goodnight my sweet girl." She said, going off and locking her room for the night.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Han Y/n 🍙
Stepping into my room, I looked at myself in the mirror, smiling and taking off my glasses. I sighed taking off my wig, revealing the streaks of pink and red in my black hair. I smiled and then completely changing my outfit.

Wearing my leather jacket, I smiled zipping up my boots and fixing my skirt. I took a few pillows and put them under my blanket mumbling a small 'sorry' as if my uncle and aunt heard it.

I've been doing this for 3 years. And till today I've never been caught and I never will simply because my uncle and aunt don't care what I do.As long as the company in running and money is coming.

I opened my bedroom window, and jumped out running to my car, I mean..my uncle's car.

I never really reacted or behaved in a very bold way. Ever since I was little I was always told to be something I wasn't so I pretended, pretended for the sake of a reputation.

To the World. I was Y/n. Han Y/n daughter of CEO Han, but after dark I was Gia. Kim Gia, the only female street racer who kicked every other street racers ass. I was on top of many mafia and gangsters list, only if they found me of course.
-
I got out of the car once I reached the place where we would start races, make bets of just drink to our hearts content. Everyone cheered for me as I stepped out, I shook hands and gave high fives with a smile on my face.

"Hi Giaa" her voice said, as I smiled turning around to be faced with one of my closest friends Soyeon,Jennie,Rosie and Bibi. I smiled at them doing our friendship handshake and fist bumps.

Soyeon leaned on her Porsche, as she lit up a cigarette taking a puff. "You want?" She asked, as I shook my head. "I hate the smell you know that" I said, she chuckled. "That's why I asked." She said, making us laugh.

"Hey cuties." We heard an irritating voice as we turned around to see a man, who looked like he was centuries older to us. "Your look hot aren't you? Why don't I take you for the night and make your dreams come true?" He asked, as I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck off, were not interested" i said, as he frowned. "Awww pretty princess is mad. Let me make it better-" he said, grabbing my shoulder, totally pissing me off and there I lost my patience. Grabbing his hand, I kicked him right on his dick. Making him fall and groan in pain.

"Wanna make my dreams come true huh?" I said, grabbing a beer bottle about to hit him with it when a hand stopped mine. "No Gia. Let him go." Jimin said. "No Jimin this asshole-"

"It's fine just leave it" he said, as I nodded sighing, he ordered his men to take the man away, as I sighed. He laughed "c'mon Gia. Calm down kid" he said, as looked away.

Jimin was one of the best racers here. He was also my first friend I ever made here, making him kind of my best friend. Which i don't regret at all, hes almost like a brother to me.

He smiled, opening the bottle of beer in my hand, as I chuckled breaking my anger and chugging the bottle. "So badass aren't you?" Soyeon said, making me laugh.

"Assholes like this deserve their dick kicked" Jennie said, making of us laugh.

"Yah! Gia! Go sign up for the race it should begin in 30 minutes!" Yeonjun, one of my friends said, as I smiled. I walked with Jennie to where they were signing up names. When suddenly headlights blinded me.

I squinted my eyes, as the lights hit my face, as the car slowly rolled in. Slowly the headlights went off and out from the car came a tall figure.

I stared at him, an arm of sleeve tattoos, piercings on his face and ears, his hair geled and slicked back, as his leather jacket made him look like a Greek god. Everyone cheered as they saw him rushing to him. And shaking his hand.

Looks like they hadn't seen him for years. Was he some kind of legend?

All my thoughts were blocked by the constant cheering of the crowd around him and behind us, saying 2 words.

'Jeon Jungkook'
______________________________________
🍙: next chapters will be posted tomorrow!
Stay tuned ~

Until Next Time~
-Ava <3