• CHAPTER 10 •

"eyes don't lie."

Han Y/n 🍙
My head was throbbing, as I groaned getting up. But i couldn't get up I felt two arms around me and when I focused I recognised the scent. Which made my heart beat faster. Slowly i turned around

And there I was faced with Jungkooks sleeping figure. Even though the AC was on I felt warm in his embrace. I smiled staring at him, as I traced his features.

Then it came back to me. I got drunk and sneaked out of the house. Fuck What if aunt and uncle find out? I need to go home. But i didn't want to. I wanted to stay with him.

Suddenly his hand caught my wrist which was tracing his fingers earning a gasp from me. He smiled opening his eyes, as I hit him "you scared me." I said. As he chuckled. "And you took my breath away" he said.

I rolled my eyes trying to get up but he pulled me back. "Are you in love with me y/n?" He asked, making my heart beat faster, i gulped. A shade of red taking over my cheeks. I shook my head.

As he smiled. "That's not what you said last night" he said. Making me look at him. "Your a liar" I said, he bursted out in laughter. "Ofcourse" he said. Somehow my heart was in relief, for a second i thought he knew.

"Go freshen up." He said, walking downstairs in his grey sweatpants. HE WAS HUGGING ME SHIRTLESS? I feel dizzy. Collecting myself I walked inside the washroom changing up.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Jeon Jungkook 🚬
After freshening up in my guest room bathroom, I walked over to the kitchen cracking some eggs and getting some bread and sausages. I smiled recalling everything that happened last night.
~~~~
"Your a jerk Jeon." She said. As I shrugged. "Fix me?"

"No I like you this way" she said, as I smiled. "How much did you drink?" I asked, as she showed me the smallest quantity with her fingers making me smile.

She stared at me as I looked into her eyes. I wanted to kiss her. I knew deep down I would regret it. Not regret kissing her. But I knew she would leave if she knew what I was planning to do.

Her hands fixed my hair, as she smiled. Caressing my cheek.

"I hate you." She said, smiling as I smiled. "I hate you too."

I smiled chuckling to myself. As I stirred the eggs in the pan, I heard the chair move behind me as I smirked turned around. But the sight infront of me. Made my smile drop.

I felt my cheeks heat up for the first time in my life, as I saw her in my shorts and shirt. The white shirt was so big for her. I wanted to put her on the counter and make out until she and i both were breathless at this point.

I gulped, before serving us and sitting infront of her. "My shirt?" I asked. As she nodded. "You didn't give me clothes so I just wore what I saw." She said. This woman.

I smiled. "Sexy" I said. Making her hit me on my chest, I laughed along with her, as I watched her eat the food, I smiled. And didn't even realise i was staring at her.

She sighed before looking at me. "I have to leave now, can you drop me?" She asked, making me smile. "Just say you want to spend more time with me." I said teasing her as she rolled her eyes. "In your dreams Jeon" she said.

Yes, it is my dream

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Han Y/n 🍙
I stared at him , gripping onto his waist tightly, I was still in his shirt and shorts, but i didn't forget to wear my wig again. I was nervous as hell tho. My uncle has already seen me once with Jungkook i don't want him to think something else. If he does, he might not even allow me anywhere.

Not that it will stop me. But i just dont want a fight. The bike stopped infront of my house, as I hesitated to get down until I heard Jungkooks voice. "You okay?" He asked, as I nodded. "I'm fine" I said, getting off the bike.

As I did, I was faced with my uncle who rushed out. "Where were you all night?!?" He yelled, his eyes darting to Jeon as he calmed himself down.

Jungkook clenched his jaw, and gave him a cocky smile tilting his head. "Actually um Jennie was really sick and she called me so I went to help her that's all. You were sleeping so um.." i trailed off looking down. As he nodded.
Stomping inside.

I looked at Jeon he chuckled. "Scared bunny." He said, making me smack his arm. And walk inside. I smiled and closed the door, watching his bike drive away.

I turned around to go to my room, but my uncle stopped me. "I've been watching you for these past days. You haven't been yourself" he said. Making me gulp and standing infront of him.

"I don't know what you mean.." I said, discarding whatever he thought. "You've been meeting with this mechanic boy quite often." He said. My heart clenched in nervousness. I felt like someone was twisting my intestine.

I looked away. "It's nothing like that uncle. He's just a mutual friend." I said, making my way up the stairs.

"Then it should be easy never to talk to him again." My uncle said, making me freeze
I turned around to face him, who had his arms crossed over his chest. "Why do you say that?" I asked in a call tone. As he shrugged.

"I don't like him. He looks like a bad influence. Tattoos and piercings. He's just a bad influence." My uncle said.

Does he even know what he's saying?
_______________________________________
🍙: boom baam+₹(₹)₹?3?3
What am I writing?

Until Next time
-Ava <3