• CHAPTER 4 •

"pride in the tigers eye."

"Alright alright! Everyone calm! Gia has something to say." Jimin said. As y/n glared at Jungkook who was chuckling, she groaned and stood looking at him.

"Jeon Jungkook is..." She trailed off, as Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "The biggest asshole here." She said, making everyone burst out into laughter. "Says a bunny. I can see your tail shake" he said, clearly making a comment on her ass.

Usually, she would've beat whoever said that. But somehow. She felt weak infront of him. But still she marched towards him, as he stood straight towering over her. He was twice her size. He crossed his arms, his biceps flexing. The tattoos showing. As she rolled her eyes.

She eyes him from the bandana on his head, to his boots. "You didn't keep the deal bunny." He said, tilting his head, and she smiled. "You told me to never keep deals with the devil."

He chuckled. "So obedient?" He asked, making her smile. As he stared at her, feeling the anger and frustration just melt when they looked into each other's eyes.

"If y'all kiss, I'll cry." Jennie said making Jimin laugh and tease them as well "I bet they'll do much more than kiss." He said, making Jungkook smack him. "Oh please a devil would never sleep with a bunny. An enemy bunny" he said. Making her roll her eyes and walked past him to her seat.

Not forgetting to push his shoulder with hers.

"Soooo aside from this racing and all, are we still on for that Miami trip?"  Yeonjun said. Making soyeon and Jennie squeal out. "HELL YEAH!"

"Miami?" Jungkook asked, as Jimin nodded. "Weve been planning to go to Miami for a very long time. There's one of the biggest racing events there." Jungkook nodded. "I'll come." He said, making everyone laugh.

"What about you Gia?" Jimin asked, as she shook her head. "Want my dead body?" She asked. As Jimin chuckled. "Oh c'mon please" Soyeon begged, and Then Jennie joined in.
Her eyes met with Jungkooks eyes as he took a sip of his whiskey.

She smiled. "Yeah. Okay" she said.

Y/n sighed. "Fine fine! I'll come."
-
"How are you planning to come to Miami little bunny?" jungkook said after everyone left, leaning on y/ns car. "And why is to important to you?" She asked, as he leaned on the car.

"Cause I wanna see a bunny cry." He said, making her roll her eyes. "I will come to Miami." She said now determined, as her car sped off. Jungkook smirked, Jimin stood beside him.

"Is she coming?"

"Oh she will definitely come Hyung. Bunny will find her way to us. To me" he said.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

"No need to go anywhere" Y/ns uncle said patting her fake blonde hair, as y/ns smiled dropped she turned towards her uncle putting the most babies face she could, as she held his arm. "B-but uncle...it will be so educational I'll learn new speeds of-" her uncle looked at her raising an eyebrow.

"Speeds of- wind! And water!" She said, making her uncle shake his head. As she pouted like a child on purpose, trying to seem innocent, her heart started beating fast when her aunt pitched in. "Let her go anyways she doesn't go anywhere" she said, making y/n look at her uncle, eyes full of hope.

"How many days?" He asked, making her smile. "1 week. In Miami." She said. Making her uncle raise an eyebrow. "Honestly I have no idea what you'll study there. But because this teacher of yours is taking you. I'll say yes. Are there other students?" He asked, making her nod her head.

"Fine what's this teachers name, give me their number." Her uncle said, as she smiled. "Park Jimin" she said, calmly giving Jimins number to her uncle.

"THANK YOUU UNCLEEE!" she said giving him a big hug. As he nodded.

"When do you have to leave?" Her aunt asked

"This Sunday. Ans I'll be back next Sunday" she said, making her aunt nod. As y/n smiled.

This was gonna be the trip of her life.

_______________________________________
🍙: short chapter, tomorrows chapters are pretty long so stay tuned hehehehehhe I'm excited to write more ~

Until Next Time '
- Ava <3