• CHAPTER 12 •

"things we didn't say"

Jeon Jungkook 🚬
I groaned, as I ran after her pulling her towards me. "She's lying to you okay? She's lying. I'm not getting married she's just a friend." I said, trying to convince her, that I wasn't marrying Felisha. I just couldn't lose her.

She looked at me, a pout on her lips.

"Your a liar." She said, as I rolled my eyes, watching her walk infront. "Y/n!" I said, walking up to her, picking up her sandals and carrying it as she kicked it off her feet. She opened my car door, which thankfully i had already opened getting into it, and sitting down, as I looked at her.

"Take me home." She said, crossing her arms and turning away from me. As I sighed, a small chuckle leaving my lips, I turned around to see her already dozed off as I drove her to my place instead.

After a while, The car jerked and she immediately woke up, looks like she wasn't as heavily drunk, she groaned holding her head as she looked at me. "How long have I been out?" She asked, as I shrugged, "30-35 minutes?" I said. As she nodded.

"Stop the car" she said suddenly, as I stopped, she slowly got out walking to the edge of the road, admiring the view and the river flowing, I got out of the car, admiring her. As I leaned on the car, lighting a cigarette.

She turned towards me and sighed before making her self comfortable on the car hood. We both stayed there in silence as the moon brightly shined on us.

"Felisha is a bitch" she said suddenly, making me chuckle, "maybe she's Jealous of how sexy you are" I joked, lightening the mood as she laughed, making me sucessful.

"When I was younger, my parents died in an accident, it was devasting but. I felt comfort when my dad's cousin. Uncle Han took me in. Called me his own. I always lived up to his expectations. Ignoring my hopes and dreams" she said, as I went and stood beside her.

I held her hand, as she looked up at me and continued. " I never asked for anything from my uncle cause I always thought he's given me ebough, but yesterday he told me the one thing I genuinely wanted I couldn't have."

She said smiling sadly, as I looked at her sighing
"When I was a kid my parents..um." I stopped not knowing what to tell her. By her words she respected her uncle too much. And I'm not as cruel as him to take that respect away.

"My parents passed. Ans i was left alone to be raised, my uncle took me in later on. But by that time I was into street racing and women" I said, making her chuckle. "I always saw the darkness. Black, pitch black." I said. As she stared at me her eyes speaking volumes.

"And for the first time in 28 years, I saw a ray of sunshine" I said looking directly in her eyes,

We looked at eachother, time stopping as our silence took over the area. I leaned into her not being able to stop myself, I knew the consequences. I knew my actions were wrong.

But I just couldn't stop myself. The moments I've spent with her, made me weak, the memories made me weak, as my heart took control of my actions.

Memories flooded back to me, as I realised, Jimin Hyung was right. I was in love with her. From the moment she came infront of my car, I mean I jumped into a fire for her. And i would do it all over again.

And soon enough. My lips were on hers.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Jungkook melted into the kiss and so did y/n a soft moan coming out of her lips as Jungkook grabbed her waist, pulling her closer to him as he deepened the kiss.

Emotions and vulnerability taking control of their feelings, everything faded away the second they kissed. All their problems, their present, their pasts everything.

All they could see was eachother.
Placing her hands on Jungkook neck, she deepened it as well, making Jungkook follow her lead. Their lips moving in sync.

They saw no consequences.
But little did they know, they were soon gonna face all of them.
_______________________________________