• CHAPTER 9 •

"back to Korea."

Y/n looked at jungkook who had been avoiding her for the last days they had been in Miami. It confused her but she didn't say anything. Their flight had just landed in Korea.

She groaned struggling with her bag, as Jungkook watched her from afar. Slowly walking up to her and picking up her bag for her. She looked at him, slowly following him.

"Finally? You've decided to help?" She asked, agitated. As he looked at her. Dropping her bag and walking away. She rolled her eyes, dragging her bag and running to him. "Yah! Jeon Jungkook why are you avoiding me huh?" She said, as he kept walking to the car.

"YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK!" she kept yelling, but he just sat in the car. As Jimin tapped him. "Your supposed to drop y/n home remember?" He said. Making Jungkook groan, feeling the door open on the other side.

"How long will you run away huh?" She asked, as he rolled his eyes starting the car. "Jungkook what's wrong with you?" She asked. As he ignored her again. "Yah!" She yelled.

She rolled her eyes, huffing back into her seat. Leaning into her bag and taking out her wig and makeup. He stared at her through the rear view mirror watching her get dressed.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Han Y/n 🍙
I sighed finally fixing my wig, I knew Jungkook was looking at me. But ignored it. I have no idea why he was avoiding me ever since our 'moment' in the balcony that night of the fire.

Did i do something wrong? I sighed turning to him, as his eyes went back on the road. "Yah!" I said, as we finally stopped and he looked at me. "DO YOU WANT US TO CRASH OR SOMETHING?!" he yelled. As I looked at him in shock, flinching slightly.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU HUH?" I Yelled back, getting out of the car, as he closed his eyes shut. I saw that we were already at my house so I just started walking inside, I heard him walk behind me, when my uncle opened the door.

"Ah! Y/n! Your home" he said, patting my head and then moving his gaze to Jungkook, I looked at jungkook too. Who almost had anger in his eyes. It was weird. He didn't say anything to my uncle. Maybe it was from our 'fight'.

My uncle chuckled. "I think I've seen you before" he said, as Jungkooks anger was replaced with a smile. "Mechanic. I fixed your car?" He said. Making my uncle nod.

"You two are friends?" My uncle asked, as I looked at him. "Something like that." Jungkook said, bowing to my uncle, he was about to walk away when my aunt held his wrist. "Come inside for tea son, you've helped our girl" she smiled.

Patting my head as well. Me and Jungkook looked at eachother before looking away. Jungkook smiled politely letting go. "I'm okay Mrs Han. Thank you." He said, before looking at me and leaving.

I watched him walk away, as my aunt held my hand taking me inside. Why the hell is being such an asshole?

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Jeon Jungkook 🚬
I chugged down my whiskey. As I sighed, then taking my cigarette to take a puff out of it. "Your destroying yourself." Jimin Hyung said. As I looked at him. "Just a few more days. And I'll be healing myself hyung." He said.

As Jimin chuckled. "Are you seriously still planning to kill him?" He asked, as I nodded. "What do you expect me to let him go?" I said. As Jimin hyung shook his head. "What about y/n huh? What is she gonna do?"

"THATS NONE OF MY BUSINESS I DONT CARE ABOUT HER!" i yelled, Hyung shook his head. "You jumped in a fire to save her. Think about it." He said. As I groaned

I sat in silence, before I heard a thud. I didn't think much of it until it came again, I turned around to see y/n climbing though my window. As I looked twice to confirm what was happening.

"Hi!" She said, before I pulled her up and she fell on me, smiling. "Are you insane?" I asked, as she shrugged. I got the faint smell of whiskey. Is it me or her?

She giggled, fixing her wig which made me realise it was her who was drunk, I sighed, as I made her sit on the bed. She smiled at me. As I stared at her smiling at me. A faint smile coming on my lips.

"Do you know?" She asked, suddenly making me frown. "What?"
"Your an asshole." She said, making me sigh."your not the first to think so bunny" I said. As she smiled. "But your very handsome and that makes me wanna punch you." She said.

I chuckled. "Sleep I'll drop you home in the morning" I said, making her lie down, and i started taking off her shoes, leaving her in her white socks which made her look adorable.

Getting her comfortable, i tucked her in.. She smiled at me, before sitting up again, making me laugh at how stubborn she was being.

"Your mad at me." She said, as I shook my head sitting beside her, and putting my hand on her cheek. "Never i can't be mad at you" I said, caressing her cheek which was red from all the alcohol.

She pouted. "You yelled at me
You've been avoiding me. Your acting like a jerk. You glared at me-" she slurred on her words and I cut her off.

"Okay okay I'm sorry" i said. She leaned closer to me, as I watched her movements my eyes darting from her eyes to her lips. "Your a jerk Jeon." She said. As I shrugged. "Fix me?"

"No I like you this way" she said, as I smiled. "How much did you drink?" I asked, as she showed me the smallest quantity with her fingers making me smile.

She stared at me as I looked into her eyes. I wanted to kiss her. I knew deep down I would regret it. Not regret kissing her. But I knew she would leave if she knew what I was planning to do.

Her hands fixed my hair, as she smiled. Caressing my cheek.

"I hate you." She said, smiling as I smiled. "I hate you too."

That's the biggest lie I've ever said.
_______________________________________
🍙: I'm running out of ideas yayyy 😚😚😚😚

Until next time~
-Ava <3