• CHAPTER 11 •

"a blonde cow"

Han Y/n 🍙
I sighed as Jennie and Soyeon spoke about boys, I kept looking left and right to see if Jeon would come to the racing event tonight, i leaned on the car, and sighed recalling my uncle's words again and again.

It was playing like an old, damaged casette in my brain. I sighed, "here your Jeon is here" Rosie said, making me look up my eyes falling directly on him. Somehow when she said 'My Jeon' I liked it.

And now. I wanted to tell him. Wanted to tell him I loved him. I was scared, scared that I would lose him, he jumped into a fire to save me. And what else hasn't he done for me? Ive fallen for him. I know I have.

I fixed myself, as I walked towards him, but someone reached before me, Another girl taller than me mostly, her skirt so short she could see the color thong she was wearing, she jumped and hugged Jungkook. Making me grip my jacket tight.

"Oh I'm gonna rip-" Jennie cut me off. "Calm down. First let's see her face and then we will decide" "I don't care how she looks like her face is gonna be mangled anyways"

Jungkook smiled back to her. HE SMILED BACK?? He spoke to her in a polite manner as I stood and watched it all. What a jerk. And WHAT A BITCH. Stomping my feet i raged towards them.

Ignoring Jennie and soyeons calls, hearing Rosie also get frustrated. I walked up to them, as they both looked down on me. I looked at her, as she smiled, grabbing my hand, "waaahhh Your Gia right? I've always wnated to meet the person they replaced me with."

I rolled my eyes. "Maybe they were happy you left and got me instead." I said, making her smile drop as I laughed. "Don't take it personally sweetie." I said. As she looked at jungkook. Who pulled me back slowly turning me towards him and pulling me away

"What are you doing y/n?" He asked, as I took my hand away. "I don't like her." I said, he narrowed his eyes. "you haven't even met he-"

"I don't like her." I repeated, making him clench his jaw. "Who is she to you? That your getting so mad?" I asked, as he looked away before looking back at me. "She was my friend years ago okay?" He said.

I couldn't control my mouth and my brains they both were running faster than eachother so I asked him. "What are you in love with her?" I asked making him chuckle. "Bunny are you Jealous?" He asked.

He really hits the nail on the dot doesn't he?
I rolled my eyes playing it cool. "I would never." I said, trying to walk away as he pulled me closer to him. But what he said next made me freeze. "I know your in love with me y/n"

I gulped, looking away from him. "You've gone mad-" "I know you are y/n. And let me tell you one thing. You'll regret ever having anything to do with me. Remember what I told you? You'll fall down the hole? Don't." He said.

Walking away as I looked at him. He turned to look at me, before walking and getting drinks with Jimin. Soon the races starterd, but obviously I was in no mood to take part.

Did he reject me? But i never confessed? Guess my silence spoke it all huh?. I grabbed the beer bottle chugging it down. As I felt a presence beside me. "You look close to him" she said. I turned to my side, knowing it the girl from before.

"I didn't get to introduce myself. I'm Felisha. An old racer i was like you." She said. As I kept nodding at her sentence. "Jungkook is tempting isn't he?" She started, I looked at her with the corner of my eye not saying a word.

"Too bad he's made for me" she said, making me look at her. "Oh um you don't know? My father he's the owner of the garage Jungkook works in..he's arranging his marriage with me." She said, as I scoffed. Chugging down another beer bottle.

I got off the car hood as she watched me. I heard her chuckle. I walked a little groggily maybe due to all the beer i drank.

Walking to my car i tripped until someone held me. I looked at him, pushing him off. Making him visually confused, but he didn't say anything.

"Congratulations on your wedding" I said, making him raise an eyebrow. "My wedding?" Jungkook asked, as I turned to face him. "F-felisha said your getting married to her..so um" i said, my voice breaking.

"What?! Y/n no-"
"Look it makes sense why you didn't want me to fall and all okay? So please um. Stay away from me. Or.."

"or I'll fall in love with you more."
_______________________________________
🍙: my writing freaking sucks I'm so disappointed.  Idk what I'm writing- I'm genuinely sorry 😭

Until next time~
-Ava <3