• CHAPTER 8 •

"A Blaze"

Han Y/n 🍙
Looks like I drank too much, I stood up slowly excusing myself from then, as I walked to the bathroom after asking a girl along the way.
Suddenly I bumped into someone. And then realised it was our opponent in the race.

She smiled at me. As I softly smiled back before walking away until she grabbed my hand turning me around. "You really made a big mistake sweetie" she said, as I rolled my eyes pushing her. "Maybe you did, cause I didn't see you win the match" I said.

Walking up to the washroom, why are people such sore losers? She has skill and talent obviously she can earn more millions maybe even a billion, getting into the washroom i locked it and did what I had to. But when I went to open it again. It wouldn't budge.

I banged. But I knew no one hear me due to the loud music playing downstairs. "HELP!" I yelled, and patted myself down to search for my phone realising I didn't have it on me and left it with Jennie. SHIT SHIT WHAT THE HELL.

I banged over and over.

"HELP!"

"Who do you really think is gonna help you huh?" That same girls voice said. As I banged. "LET ME OUT!" I yelled, as a man chuckled along with her. "Maybe..not?" They said in a teasing voice, I heard their footsteps receding.

"FUCK!" I yelled banging the door.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Jeon Jungkook 🚬
I chuckled taking a sip of my whiskey, when Jack that asshole sat beside me, and his chick sat with us as well, we looked at them and then looked at eachother the laughter and conversation dying down.

Jack chuckled mockingly before wrapping his arms on my shoulder. "My my! Don't stop your conversation! You guys are the winners aren't y'all?" He said making me stand up and shaking his arm off. "I'm happy you guys aren't losers after all." I said, he looked away.

I most probably striked a nerve when I said that. He stood to face me, his eyes not leaving mine. "Ya know JK you should watch your mouth sometimes" he said, I chuckled shrugging in response.

"You might regret it." He said. As they walked away running out of the place which left me confused. Why did they run out? Suddenly we heard a scream. "FIRE FIRE!" a girl yelled running out as everyone panicked.

Before we knew it. Fire spread all around the mansion we were in it didn't even take a second. "Hyung! Take the girls and go out!" I said. As Taehyung and Jimin helped soyeon and Jennie run out.

I was about to leave when it struck me. Soyeon, Jennie, Rosie, Kiki...where's y/n? I looked and tapped Jaemin who was frantic. "JAEMIN WHERES GIA?" I asked, as he kept mumbling and looking around. I finally grabbed him slapping him back into his senses. As he looked at me. "WHERE'S GIA?!?" I said. As he looked at me blank.

"Fuck!" I ran back inside, ignoring the calls from my hyungs. "Y/n!" I kept yelling looking everywhere. Trying to avoid the blazing fire.

I could hear faint banging, "y/n?!?"
I rushed upstairs tripping and hitting my head on the stairs, which made it bleed. Gasoline? On the floor? I rushed up. Opening the door to the bathroom as a frantic y/n hugged me.

I was breathing heavily when I hugged her, as she touched my face. "WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?" I yelled at her. She couldn't explain. I dragged her downstairs trying to protect her from all kinds of fire. But when we reached the exit we saw a large wooden plank infront of it.

Likely fallen from the ceiling. Y/n gasped holding on my hand. As I held her shoulders. "Deep breathes okay? I'll get you out i promise" i saidz holding her hand and rushing towards the bedroom. I wanted some sort of window in this situation.

We rushed and finally saw an open window in the bathroom. I jumped out the window. As y/n gulped before jumping right into my arms. As we both fell out of the road, out of the house.

The whole house exploded. As Jimin and Jennie ran to us. Helping us up to get into the car. And we did finally rushing away from the scene. We knew cops were gonna come and we couldn't risk it.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

"Fucking assholes!" Taehyung yelled, kicking the table, as Jimin sighed. "Such evil brains what did they're mother's eat at this point?' he asked. Y/n was sitting infront of Jungkook, cleaning his wound up.

They all were showered and changed, and we're in Taehyungs house. Jungkook looked at y/n as she passed him a faint smile. "How could they- why would they-" "shut up!" Kiki cut off Jaemin."

"You were of no help during the blaze!" She said, crossing her arms, making Jimin chuckle earning a smack from her.

Jungkook got up walking to his room, not even looking at y/n which got her confused. She turned around to look at everyone else. As they shrugged. She got up and made her way to him.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Han Y/n 🍙
I walked upstairs to see him standing at the balcony, taking a deep breath I stood beside him. Clearing my throat to gain his attention. I looked at him. I still can't believe he jumped into that fire to save me. It made my heart skip a beat whenever I thought about it.

I sighed knudging him with my elbow. "Thank you" i said. As he looked at me. "I don't know how many people would jump into a fire to save me." I said, looking up at him. As he nodded. "A life is a life." He said.

I closed my eyes tightly before opening them. I knew I was falling. I sighed before turning him around and hugging him. "Thank you for saving a life like me" I said, a tear falling unconsciously. As he hugged back his hand on my head. I relaxed into his arms. A faint smile on my face.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Jeon Jungkook 🚬
I felt her arms tightening around my waist, as I sighed softly looking at her. Fuck. This wasn't the plan shit fuck. Fuck no. I still couldn't contemplate why the hell I did not hesitate to jump into the fire.

If I had let y/n die. Han would've had the same grief as me right? and since I didn't start the fire I wouldn't have been questioned. So why the fuck did I jump in and save her?

Why did it anger me that someone had tried to hurt her? Why did it make me mad when she said they locked her in that room? Why am I not stopping her?.

Why is this happening to me.

Fuck.
_______________________________________
🍙: 🫣😚😏
(My actual emotions <3)

Until next time~
-Ava <3