• CHAPTER 2 •

"who's that guy?"

Jeon Jungkook 🚬
The smell of alcohol, cigarettes and fresh gasoline filled my senses. And the sounds of engines starting and wheels screeching made it sound just like home. Just like when I was 17.

I drove my car between the crowd as they spaced out for me, I got out of the car, and everyone's faces lit up. They all ran to me. Shaking hands and doing fist bumps high fives.

They make it look like I'm some big celebrity, but honestly I'm not complaining, I smiled at them as Jimin hyung stood infront of me. "OH MY GOD JUNGKOOK" he said giving me a tight hug as I laughed at him. The crowd cheered my name, but then I heard a particular voice that made me look up from Jimin.

"Yah! Leather jacket!" She yelled, as everyone went silent, I turned around looking at her. As my eyes trailed from her shoes to her face. Damn, god took his time making her didn't he.

"are you blind or something?! Put the headlights right in my face?!? What if I could've been hit-" her words drowned, as I kept staring at her yelling at me. It's the first time I've seen a woman look so beautiful when mad. I smirked, as I stared. But then a push from her broke me out of it.

"Yah! Which world are you in?" She asked, as I smiled. "A world where fairies like you drop right in my path" I said, making the crowd around us burst in oohs and AHS clearly teasing us.

"Who do you think you are huh?" She asked. As I smiled. "So eager to learn my name huh?" I asked, leaning my face closer to her, as she rolled her eyes. "Gosh. Your so full of yourself aren't you?" She asked, as I smirked, "yes ofcourse. Want me to fill you too?" I teased, making her cheeks go red.

"You mother-" Jimin Hyung cut her off. "STOP- Stop fighting jeez." He said standing in between us. As I lit up a cigarette. "I don't fight." I said, as she rolled her eyes. "Yeah cause you flirt" she said crossing her arms on her chest, as I winked at the statement.

"Gia. This JK. He used to race a few years ago and he's never lost a race he's kind of a legend here which is why he's so full of himself." Jimin said, making me scoff. "Gia huh?"

"Gia here is one of our fastest racers. Never been defeated once." Jimin said. Making the girl smile with pride as I leaned closer to her face, she was really shorter than me. Adorable.

She scrunched her nose looking away. "Bunny doesn't like cigarette huh?" I said, tilting my head, She glared at me. "Bunny?" She asked gritting her teeth. "This Bunny has sharp teeth. And faster wheels than you." She said, making me raise my eyebrows, everyone who were surrounding us laughed and oohs filled us.
"Don't make deals with the devil bunny" i said.

The sentence made Gia even more pissed. "That's the truth." She said.

I laughed. "Prove it." I said, making everyone cheer, clearly knowing I just challenged her to a race.

"Challenge Accepted."

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

The revering of engines and the sound of cheers surrounded y/n and Jungkook who were sitting in their cars side by side. Jungkook looked at y/n through his window, and she looked at him. He winked at her, making her roll her eyes taking out a chuckle from him.

"ON YOUR MARKS...."

"GET SET....."

"GO! 🏁"

Y/N blasted off first going ahead of Jungkook but watching him closely through the rear view mirror, she smiled as she knew she was going to win either way.

Jungkook chuckled, activating his booster to a minimum, just enough to go right beside her. He chuckled at her defeated face, and grazed her car trying to push her off the course.

A loud grunt came from y/n as she boosted herself to a maximum, but the button was malfunctioning. She groaned hitting the steering wheel, and pressing her feet on the accelator.

Jungkook chuckled catching up to her again, and grazing her car, taking off the paint, he pushed his booster making him go miles ahead of her. And crossing the finishing line. He smiled, looking at her car stop right behind him. As he got out, spreading his arms in pride. As she stood infront of him.

"Your Lucky my booster didn't work!" She said, as he smiled. "So many excuses bunny?" He said, his hands falling on his knees as he got to her height. She groaned, turning around to see her car. Correction, her uncle's car in pieces, the paint had been ripped off thanks to little Mr JK.

She stopped her feet, as they both returned to the main area, everyone jumped and congratulated Jungkook. But his eyes were on Y/n checking the car atleast a thousand timesz her hand grabbing her hair.

She sighed leaning on it. As Jungkook approached her. "Told you bunny don't make deals with the devil." He said, making her roll her eyes for what was maybe the 200th time that night.

"Fuck off" she said, opening the door to get into her car, when he grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him, making her hit his chest.

She looked up at him, as what it felt for the both of them, time stopped. He smiled. "Watch your mouth bunny." He said. As she glared. "Watch your hands asshole." She said, getting out of his grip, waving everyone else goodbye and driving away.

Jungkook stood there, as he chuckled, she was the first woman who has ever been like this to him. And Gosh did he love it.

And her? She smiled to herself driving awayz she felt weird, she wasn't sad she lost. Instead it felt like she got something new.
_______________________________________
🍙: I'm having way too much fun writing these 😭

Until Next Time~
-Ava <3