• EPILOGUE •

"reckless"

"Just because we had sex that doesn't mean i forgive you Jungkook!" Y/n yelled as she walked on the sand away from Jungkook, who had accidentally ruined her sandcastle.
Ps. They railed on a beach after that so- yeah.

"But- BUT- BUT YOU SAID-" Jungkook was cut off by a splash of water hitting his face. "Fine then. How about we race?" He asked, making y/n smirk.
-
"ANNNNDDD TO THE RIGHT WE HAVE MR JEON! FASTEST DRIVER, SEXY HEARTTHROB MACHOOO MANNN!!" Jimin said, as Jungkook blew a kiss at y/n making her Roll her eyes. "AND ON THE LEFT! WE HAVE MRS JEON! THE HOT THE SEXY AND oh shit her husband is glaring at me" Jimin said, passing the mic to Taehyung and running away.

"On your marks......"

"Get set-"

"Go go go! 🏁"

Zooming past y/n Jungkook chuckled, watching as she struggled to catch up with him, she rolled her eyes, using half of her booster and going ahead of him. As he chuckled. "My pretty bunny" he said. Not even using his booster but catching up to her.

She groaned, as she bumped his car making him giggle. "Naughty" he mumbled. Before using his booster completely to go ahead of her. But as he passed her, he saw the frown on y/ns face and infront of him he could see the finish line.

He smiled to himself, before stopping and pretending something happened to the car. "WHAT THE- WHAT THE FU-" he said as y/n giggled zooming passed him. And crossing the finish line. Her car stopping as she got out, doing a little dance.

Jungkook smiled, getting out and leaning on his car. "I'll let you win everytime bunny. Because you've won my heart" He said walking towards her as she rolled her eyes.

"Your an asshole Jungkook" she said, as he hugged her, picking her up on his shoulder. Making her yelp, a string of giggles following after.

"I've always been reckless Baby"
_______________________________________
🍙: I'm sad it's over 🥺, i hope I did well? Thank you so much for your support it's overwhelming!!!

How much would you rate this on a scale of 1-10?

Thank you for reading Reckless! 🍙🏁

(Drive carefully everyone!)

Until the next book~
-Ava <3