• CHAPTER 5 •

"Waves"

Y/ns uncle's car rolled into the airport parking lot, as her only prayer at that time was that nobody sees them up till now. No one except Jimin and unfortunately Jungkook knew she was Han's daughter or niece.

She sighed and grabbed her stuff before quickly standing infront of her uncle stopping him. "Uh- I'll be okay from here" she said, as her uncle shook his head "no need lemme check you in-"

"No uncle I promise let me live a little please." She said, as he sighed knowing she's stubborn and there's no winning with her. He smiled at her patting her head. "Make sure to stay safe. If you need anything or help call me okay?" He said as she smiled.

"Take care y/n and come back soon" he said, walking to his car after helping her with the luggage. Y/n smiled as she watches his car, blur into the distance

She giggled walking into the airport she still couldn't believe her uncle is letting her be so free it was weird but she wasn't complaining.

Going into the washroom. She quickly took off her wig and glasses, changing her outfit and walking out to where the plane was.

The rest had already checked in and seated on the plane, cause she was really late. She entered the plane, as Jimin smiled, raising his hand and waving it to her.

She saw everyone settled in their seat and then her eyes laid on an empty seat, which was hers. And it was right beside ofcourse. Jeon Jungkook. She sighed. Rolling her eyes as Jungkook chuckled.

"Awww look the bunny is out of her cage" he said, making her stamp is door while moving to the window seat, but instead of groaning in pain he just chuckled, making her more riled up.

She leaned back to put her bags up, as Jungkook tried to look everywhere else but her ass, which didn't go unnoticed by Jimin who teased him with his eyes. Suddenly the bag slipped backwards and y/n leaned back to grab it eventually slipping.

Making her land and fall directly on his lap. Jungkook stared at her, as he smiled, "so eager already? We can do this in the hotel room baby" she said and she was about to give him a string of curses when an old man chuckled.

"Wow young man you really are smooth, me and wife had the same situation on the bus it's how I met her" he laughed, as Jungkook smiled. "Maybe ive met my future wife too." He said, looking directly into y/ns eyes.

Her cheeks grew red, and her heart was beating faster, but she shook off her feelings and sat down in her seat.
-
Soon the announcement was given to fasten the seatbelts, y/n took deep breathes she has never flown before, her heart was panicking what if the plane crashes? Was that the last time she was on her bed? With her family? What if-

"Close your eyes" she heard Jungkooks voice, as she felt a warmth engulf her hand, and she knew it was Jungkooks hand, she grabbed his hand tighter when they felt the plane start.

"Didn't know the bunny was scared of flights" he said, "will you shut up jungkook?" She replied. "Oh didn't know bunnies could get mad" he retorted, as she opened her eyes and looked at him.

"What is your problem exactly huh? You keep calling me bunny do I look like a damn bunny to you huh? What do you think of yourself-" she stopped when he smiled, looking behind her through the window.

She rolled her eyes, but when she saw out the window they were already in the air. This whole time...he was distracting her wasn't he? She looked at him again. As she saw a little blood seeping out from his hand.

She had gripped his hand so tightly, that her nails dug into his skin. She looked at him, eyes filled with guilt, as she sighed.

"You can thank me later" he said, about to take his hand from her but she stopped him, wiping his wound with her sleeve, and putting a heart bandage on it.

"It compliments your tattoos" she teased. "Aww did my gesture make you fall in love with me?" He said, tilting his head. As she rolled her eyes. "Ew never."

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Han Y/n 🍙
The sounds of waves crashing hit my ears, as I took a breath of fresh air, Jimin had managed to get us a hotel close to the beach.

We entered the cabin that Jimin had booked especially for us, it was like a mansion, almost like a house, then suddenly a girl came running down in a bikini.

She was beautiful.
Her eyes lit up when she saw Jimin as she ran and hugged him. "Jiminieeeee" she said, as I smiled at them.

"Um Guys Meet Kiki, she's my childhood friend" he said, as I smiled at her, she giggled. "Hieee oh my gosh your so pretty come in! Come in!" She said, helping me with my stuff as everyone followed her.

Then suddenly a very handsome guy came up from behind her. "Hey everyone I'm Jaemin." He said, making us all smile and greet him.

He then looked at me, passing me a smile. "And what's your name pretty lady?" He asked trying to be flirty as I smiled. "Why don't you earn it?" I said, making him chuckle.

"Mmm I like I like. Your very pretty cutie" he said, somehow. I wasn't attracted to him and somehow I felt like someone was burning a hole through my skull. Turned around and saw Jungkook looking directly at us, his arms crossed. A little more and steam would've been coming out of his ears.

What is he so pissed about?

Jaemin, then guided soyeon and Jennie inside along with Rosie.

As Jungkook stood beside me. "Stay away from him he's fucking creepy" he said, fluffing his hair, as I looked at him.

"Why are you jealous?" I asked straightforward. Making him chuckle. "Don't drop too far down the rabbit hole bunny." He said, leaning down to my height, looking at me through the gap between his sunglasses.

"You wont be able to come up." He said.

Making me roll my eyes, as I saw him walk infront.

"Asshole."
_______________________________________
🍙: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A 100 FOLLOWERS I THINK ITS 101 AND IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME SINCE I NEVER REALLY THOUGHT I COULD LMAOOO IDK IM GOING CRAZY BUT THANK YOU FOR LOVING MY BORING STORIES AND BAD ENDINGS- I LOVE YOU MWAH MWAH.

Until next time~
- Ava <3