• CHAPTER 6 •

"out of the water"

"Don't you just love beaches?" Kiki said, while placing her basket on the blanket she had laid out for everyone to sit on. Making everyone smile.

Jungkook and Jimin sat on the laid out benches. And leaned back taking in the sun, Jimin groaned as his back cracked at the feeling of being spread out. Jennie and Rosie sat infront of them applying sunscreen.

"Where's soyeon and Gia?" asked Rosie, as Jimin shrugged, they should be here. "I told you not to leave them alone." Jungkook said, putting on his sunglasses.

"Will you chill? Jaemin is with them." He said. "Yeah thats the freaking problem" "whatever jealous boy." Jimin said. "Lemme relax"

"What are you guys talking about?" Kiki said, smiling as she sat beside Rosie. "Y/n and Soyeon. And how jungkook-" he was cut off by a glare from Jungkook, Kiki laughed.

"They're here, they're coming" said Kiki, just then soyeon came with Jaemin. "Hey guys" soyeon said. Jaemin sat beside Jungkook. As he smirked at him, making Jungkook look away.

"Oh look y/ns here." Soyeon said. And what they saw next shocked everyone.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Jeon Jungkook 🚬
"Dear mother of-" I stopped Jimin from talking. Y/n came out of the water. In a black bikini, her body literally dripping with water. She pushed her hair back and smiled at us. She walked towards us wiping herself. And wrapping herself with the net robe.

"What?" She looked at me, who was shamelessly staring at her. My eyes not going off. She sat infront of me on the blanket. As Jaemin suddenly held her hand giving it a kiss.

"You truly are made in heaven" he said, as she pulled her hand away. "Thank you, but if you touch me again. I'll kill you" she said smiling making Jaemin chuckle. But it made my heart satisfied.

I smiled, leaning back and relaxing.

"Speaking of killing, your race is today at 10:30pm." She said, smiling. "And the after party is at well ya know after" she said. Making us smile. "I'm gonna kick someone's butt today" y/n said looking at me. As I smiled at her.

She's gonna be the death of me.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Han Y/n 🍙
I stared at him, when he stood up, his abs on display, sunglasses on his nose, as he walked into the water, I stared.
At his hands.
At his face.
His smile.
His arms.
His abs- I mean- guilty.

I smiled looking away. What the hell.

Is he a man or a Greek god?

Suddenly a kid approached him, I watched as he spoke to him, before helping him onto a surf board. And guiding him with each wave.

He's bad for me.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

"I don't think you should implicate y/n Jungkook" Jimin said, wearing his  jacket, as they both got ready for the race. Jungkook turned to him, wearing his leather jacket and putting perfume. "She's my only way into that.house. and who will let me do what they did to me" Jungkook said.

Making Jimin sigh. "But Jungkook see-"
"Hyung. My mother's throat was slit infront of me. I don't see anyone as an exception." He said, walking out. Jimin sighed, knowing he was too determined to change his mind.
-

"P-please Mr Han i-ill pay you back I just need 2 more days" Jungkooks father said, falling to Hans Feet (y/ns uncle). Han caught Jungkooks father's hair. "Listen to me. I gave you 3 weeks extra. Where's my money?" He asked.

Jungkooks father kept crying not knowing how to respond, he had taken the money for Jungkooks education. He wanted Jungkook to help them, he knew was being selfish but when Jungkook himself said he wanted to help at the young age of 11. He was determined.

Even if Jungkook couldn't help. Maybe he would get a better life.

"C'mon Jeon. I need my answer" Said Han, grabbing Jungkooks mother as Jungkook cried holding his teddy bear. Placing the knife infront of Her neck, "I'll count to ten." He said.

"1.."
"PLEASE PLEASE!" Jungkooks father kept begging trying to run to his wife, but was thrown to the guards.

Han rolles his eyes.

"Too many chances Jeon" he said. Sliding the knife along jungkooks mother's neck. Making Jungkook yell for him mom

"EOMMA!"
-
"Jungkook?" Y/n tapped him for the 5th time, as he looked at her, finally coming into his senses.
"You okay?" She asked, as he nodded. "The race is about to start. We have to Team up apparently" she said, crossing her arms.

"Oh so now you have to work with me huh?" He asked, shaking off his thoughts and coming back to his mind. "Sadly" she said.

"I want to win so I rather work with a jerk enemy." She said, making him chuckle.

"Let's get it?"
_______________________________________
🍙: I'm not satisfied with this part-

Until next time~
-Ava <3