• CHAPTER 15 •

"face to face."

Y/n giggled in the kitchen, mixing the batter for the cake, her aunt smiled softly helping her with the ingredients. "So he makes you really happy doesn't he?" Her aunt asked suddenly making her smile widely.

"Happier than ever." She replied smiling, while cutting the strawberries for the cake, The aunt's smiled dropped slowly before she asked y/n in a serious tone. "Does he love you?"

It made y/n stop her actions and look at her a small smile on her face. "Ofcourse he does.." she said, "you don't know that" her aunt said again, making her actions slower as she drifted into thought.

Suddenly her uncle came into the kitchen cracking her out of her thoughts, she smiled at him, before giving him a side hug. "What are my precious girls making?" He asked, making y/n giggle.

"This is strawberry cake and Aunty has already made lunch" y/n smiled, double checking the ingredients. "Y/n honey won't you go and buy me some meds I know your excited but-"

She cut her uncle off, "it's okay!" She smiled. "Your doing and have done alot for me uncle, ever since Eomma and appa passed away..and now your still agreeing with everything " she smiled. As he patted her head.

She took her bag and phone, rushing out with the medicine list.
Han then turned to his wife, who gulped at him, he walked towards her before grabbing her hair.

"Are you trying to manipulate her? Hm!?" He asked, the lady let out a groan, as tears slipped down her cheeks. "N-no I just-" "shut up!" He yelled, before pushing her down on the ground.

"Sir. They're here." Mark, the guard said, as Han smiled. "Perfect timing. Make sure y/n doesn't come home. Let her come home to a bloody scene." Han said, before grabbing his wife's chin again.

"Any calls. Or any thing you try. To save her, or this boys life. I'll fucking kill you." He said, before exiting leaving the woman on the floor crying.
-
Han entered the scene, a smile on his face as his eyes met with Jungkooks both. He smiled back softly shaking hands with Han, his eyes unconsciously wandering to see where y/n is.

Han smiled. "I'm so happy that y/n has chosen a wonderful boy like you. You must really make her happy" Han chuckled, making Jungkook smile. "Ofcourse i do." He said, almost in a taunting tone, which didn't go unnoticed by Han.

Han chuckled. "So how's your parents?" He asked, trying to rub the salt onto Jungkooks wounds, as Jungkook smiled. "They had an unfortunate end" he said, making Han smile. "Maybe it was their fate." He said.

Jungkook glared at him. "It wasn't written for them" he argued, Han crossed his legs. "It was printed. Maybe that person was really pissed." He said, laughing making Jungkook raise his eyebrows. He suddenly realised how he had never told Han exactly how his parents died.

"Where's y/n?" Jungkook asked in a serious tone. Making Han laugh. "She's gone. I didn't want her to see me kill the lover of her life. I'm not that harsh. Am I Jungkook?" He said.

Jungkook stood up. His hand going behind in order to get his gun. "I knew who you were the moment I met you. Should've killed you that day" and before you knew it.

Gunfire started all around the mansion. Sounds on bullets reloading and hitting surfaces filled the mansion, Jungkook hid behind the larger pillar, reloading his gun, coming out at intervals to shoot as me guards as he can.

"Fuck.." he mumbled, realising he was on his row of bullets, taking a deep breathe he fired them, glancing at Han to see him running out. "Go after him I'll cover you!" Jimin said, making Jungkook nod, He ran after him all the way up.

Han saw him coming up, and took the stairs all the way down again, driving Jungkook insane. Suddenly the lights went out. As Jungkook felt a gun loading behind him, before being attached to the side of his head.
-
Y/n smiled, taking some banana milk for Jungkook, and stuffing the medicines along with the other supplies in her small paper bag, she opened her bag and took out some money to pay to the cashier.

She smiled, when her phone rang. Her heart raced, it was Mark. Which made her believe Jungkook had arrived and her uncle and him might be talking, she smiled before picking up.

"Hey Mark-" she was cut off by a frantic voice from mark. "Y/n! Y/n! Jungkook and his gang attacked us! Apparently they're gangsters! Your uncle is in danger! He wanted your wealth!" Mark yelled on the call.

(Flashback)
"If my brother can't feel the heartbreak I felt everytime he was picked over me. I will let his daughter feel it. How dare Hyejin (Y/ns mother) choose him over me?!? I'm gonna make her feel heartbreak." Han told mark, as mark listened. "After we attack. Tell y/n Jungkook attacked, make up any other lies. Let her feel the pain."

Y/n couldn't process so many sentences, so many heartbreaks at one time. Dropping all the stuff, she ran out of the store, all the way to the house which wasn't as far away.

She held onto her chest, as she saw guards dead at the entrance as blood slipped under her feet,fear engulfing her she picked up one of the guns nearby in case she needed to protect herself.

Protect herself from the one person she thought would never hurt her.

With heavy breaths she walked inside, watching so many dead bodies, she then saw a sight she never expected he would ever see.

Jungkook holding a gun, as her uncle's body fell to the floor, a tear slipped from her eye, as Jungkooks eyes met hers as he called out to her almost in a whisper. "Y/n..." He said, looking at her shaking form, but what she did next made him baffled.

Y/n aimed the gun at him.
And pulled the trigger.
_______________________________________
🍙: 🤭🤭🤭 (Ik y'all hate me for thiskekekekeke)

Until next time~
-Ava <3