chapter 6 - date

Y/N'S POV:
(last chapter was johnnies pov and it ended with johnnie just falling asleep)

Today was the day me and Johnnie were actually going out to eat dinner together!!!
I got the message from him last night and me and Tara literally screaming (mostly me tho) and jumped around Tara's entire house, i actually couldn't believe my eyes!!

I'm still at Tara's now since I slept over and I'm gonna stay here and get ready and go home by like 6.30 because johnnie is going to be at my place at 7 to walk over to a restaurant since he sadly do not have his license yet.
It's just 12pm so me and Tara are planing on just chilling at home, getting me ready and then as said Tara is driving me home! A pretty chill day.

———————————time skip ————————

5.30pm

All me and Tara did all day was just talk and plan on me and Johnnies date and waiting for the time to go by quicker so I could start getting ready.
The clock finally hit 5.30 and I had just an hour to get ready. Tara wanted to do my makeup as usual and of course I let her, she's so good at doing makeup so why not?
Tara finished my makeup and I decided to add just a little more eyeshadow and eyeliner to make me look a little more.. bold? I don't even know but it looks great at least.
For outfit I'm def going to wear one of Tara's beautiful dresses.
Tara wanted me to wear a black long sleeved tight dress with cute ripped leggings underneath and I just agreed, I feel like Tara definitely knows what she's doing.

A hour passed by so quickly and it was about time for me to get home.
Me and tara went to her car and drove me home, she just dropped me off and I unlocked the door into my apartment, walked up the stairs and got into my messy apartment, it's actually been a while since I've just been home chilling so it's kind of a mess in here but i did not have time to clean it now.
I put on some jewellery and perfume since I didn't do that at Tara's.
It's just ten minutes till Johnnie will be here and I'm starting to feel so so so nervous like oh my god I'm actually so scared???? I took a deep breath and heard my phone ring, i picked it up and saw that johnnie was calling and obviously i answered.

J:heyyy, im outside your apartment!
You: yes I'll be right there

The call literally was thirty seconds and I took my deep breaths. "You can do this y/n, you can do it." I mumble to myself. I grab my purse and lock the door behind me, I run down the stairs trying not to fall in my heels lol. I'm so unused to wear heels.
I see Johnnie standing outside and I go out to him, hugging him hello.
"Woah y/n you look ho-" he cuts himself off.
"you look very pretty" he finished his sentence smiling embarrassed.
"thank you, so do you!!" I say as we start walking down the street, I don't even know where we are going I'm just walking where Johnnie is.
"Where are we even going?" I ask.
"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you that I'm sorry, we are going to this very nice place just down the street, you'll love it!!" He says smiling pointing up the street.
I nod as I look at him, he is so adorable oh my god. He's wearing his usual black skinny jeans with a suit kinda looking shirt and his usual jewellery, I really like his rings they are so cool ngl. We keep waking and eventually get to the restaurant.
We got into the restaurant and get seated in a corner and start looking at the menu.

—————————————————————————
*JOHNNIES POV*
(A/N: I'm sorry but I loved writing in his pov!!)

as we started looking at the menu I couldn't really focus, my eyes are literally glued on her. She's so beautiful all dressed up and makeup done, even though she is beautiful all the time but still.
It's been quiet for some time and I really need to say something more to her, but I'm so awkward I have no idea what to say.
"what are you getting?" Y/n breaks the silence with.
I haven't even looked at me menu I've just been admiring her, shit😭
"Oh uhm I'm not sure yet, hbu?" I ask.
"I'm definitely getting the chicken sandwich as usual ahaha" she replies, her laugh was so cute.
"Yeah me too I guess, great minds think alike!" I joke and she laughs. We get our meals ordered and keeps talking about our life's and stuff.

"So you haven't got a job yet?, got any dream job?" I ask her, I already know that she doesn't work but I don't want the conversation dying.
"Yeah no I dont work but I think my dream is becoming a therapist to help kids that struggles" she replied to me.
"Oh that's cool, a specific reason you want to work with kids?" I asked her, I really want her to see I'm interested in her life.
"Yeah actually, I never really got help when I was a teenager so I guess I want to help all the miss understood kids" she says suddenly looking kinda sad.
"That's a sweet reason, I think you'll be a great therapist!" I say trying to cheer her up.

She smiles and our food arrive to the table and we just eat in silence, but for once it's not an awkward silence it's just a comforting silence which I actually love!

————————————————————————
A/N:

Hey yall🌸
I feel like this book is becoming so fucking boring!! I'm gonna cut this chapter up and continue the next chapter after their dinner since it's so boring ngl.

Word count: 1009
// author 🌸