chapter 26 - home again

*time skip till they're going home I'm lazy*

JOHNNIEs pov:

Me and y/n arrived at the airport just in time to catch our flight, y/n was wearing the ring I got her and haven't taken it of since when I have to her. It genuinely made me so happy.

We got onboard on the plane and we found our seats, unlike the last flight we had to sit next to a stranger. Y/n took the window seat and I had to sit next to the stranger.
It was a guy, probably in his 20s. He didn't seem to mind us too much. He just sat and stared into nothingness with AirPods in.
Well what else do you do on a plane?

Right when we were about to take off I made sure y/n held my hand, just like the last flight.
Just when we got into the air the dude next to me turned to my face and looked surprised.
"Wait, you're Johnnie Guilbert? Or am I tripping?" He blurted out, his eyes grew as he realised I am Johnnie.
"Uh yeah I am" I say, trying not to sound mean or awkward.
"Dude!! I love your music so much, do you mind if I take a picture?" He said.
"Thanks man, of course you can have a picture" I said back and he took his phone out and snapped a picture of us.
"Thanks man!!" He said, sounding really happy. It's not everyday you get noticed on a plane.
I turned over to y/n and saw that she already was asleep, guess this is a boring flight, again.

The hours went by so slow and it was kinda awkward sitting next to a „fan" while my girlfriend is asleep, also I couldn't next Jake or anyone since there's no wifi so I just sat and started at y/n. People must think I'm a creep but whatever, she's so cute I can't let my eyes of her.

Hours passed and the flight finally landed and y/n woke up.
"You really slept through the entire flight?" I ask, sound overly dramatic and upset.
"Yes I did and it was amazing" she said confidently.

We got off the plane and headed directly to y/n's place so she could unpack first.

*time skip*

Y/Ns pov:

Me and Johnnie arrived into my apartment and I put my bags down on the floor.
"Johnnie I still have to talk to Tara" I sighed.
"I know, y/n I know" Johnnie replies. I sit down at the floor of the kitchen and curl my legs up to my chest. I don't know what to do. Did my best friend really try to ruin my first ever healthy relationship? Tara would never, but now she did.
I burst out crying, not know what to do.
Johnnie sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me.
"Don't cry baby, you'll fix this" he comforts me, causing me to cry even more. I don't deserve him.
"T- Tara's my best friend" I hyperventilate.
"I know, but you need to talk to her, you can't let her get away with it" he explains and I know he's right but I don't know what to even say.
"B-but what do I say?" I hyperventilate out again, at this point I'm crying so hard I can barely breathe.
"Shh baby, you'll get through it" he comforts me again. I really don't deserve this man.
"You know what? I'll text Tara and say that she gotta explain her self. No actually , I'll call her"
he says with a louder more dominant voice.
"she can't know I'm here" i say.
"Just be quiet" Johnnie says again and grabs his phone.

JOHNNIEs pov:

I call Tara and she picks up right away.

J: hey Tara
T: omg hey Johnnie
J: are these messages really real? Me and y/n are on great terms I don't-
T: yes Johnnie they're real. Y/ns not with you, right?
J: no..
T: okay good, you need to leave her before she leaves you
J: Tara I know they aren't real. I showed y/n and she let me look through her entire phone. Why the fuck would you do that?"
T: ...
J: answer me!

Tara hangs up the fucking call.
"She hung up" I say.
" I can't believe this Johnnie" she crys into my arms again.
"I know, I know but you need to drop her" I tell her, and I am right. She can't be friends with Tara if this is what she's doing.
"Let's call Jake and see what he has to say" I suggest and y/n agrees.

I call Jake and he also answer right away.
(Jo: johnnie, Ja: Jake)

Jo: who are you with?
Ja: not even a hello, I missed you to dude
Jo: sorry, hi
Ja: great. I'm alone why?
Jo: swear?
Ja: pinky promise
Jo: you now Tara has faked messages saying that y/n will leave me and that she's mad and stuff and when I confronted her about it she hung up on me. I know the messages are fake because y/n showed me her phone
Ja: slow down, she really did that?
Jo: yeah
Ja: I'm coming over, you're at y/n's?
Jo: yes

Jake hung up the phone and y/n goes to wash her face, this whole situation is so weird. Why would Tara on purpose ruin for her best friend and me?

Jake's already at the door, knocking like crazy.

"Dude chill, come in" I say as I open the door, letting him in.
"Hi Jake" y/n says with a low voice.
"Dang are you okay?" Jake asks
"What do you think? My best best bestest friend is ruining for me and Johnnie?!" She almost yells at him. "Sorry I didn't mean to yell" she said afterwards.

Me, Jake and y/n sat down by the table and talked a lot.
"I don't know what to do" y/n complains. "We have to leave her, dude! She's on purpose ruining for yall" Jake says. "I know she's my girlfriend now but like she can't be acting like that toward my bestfriend and you, y/n" he continues.
Y/n sits quietly, looking down at her lap with tears from her eyes. I can see she really loves Tara.

————————————————————————-
HI🎀
I lied I'm to lazy to write a long chapter now lol
Will Jake, Johnnie and y/n leave Tara out? Will they forgive her?
ALSO DISCLAIMER: I know Tara would NEVER do this and this is just a fan fiction💞
Wordcount: 1112

// author