chapter 15 - job, ex and drunk

Me and Johnnie kept talking and opening up so much, we talked for at least 2 hours and the tiredness got to me.
"Hey, I'm tired. Should we go to sleep?" I ask Johnnie.
"Mhmm, I'm also tired as fuck. I'm happy we talked about everything and I will try my best to help you" He smiles.
"Me too" I smile back as I lay down in bed. He lays down next to me and I cuddle up against his chest, feeling his heartbeats and the way he breaths. I drift off to sleep in just a few minutes.

I woke up from Johnnie shaking my body, lightly.
"Good Morning, sleepyhead" He chuckles at me. "It's 10am and if I remember correctly your job interview is at 12, right?" He asks me. Fuck I almost forgot about that.
"Ughhhh" I groan. "I'm so nervous, I'm actually going to piss my pants there" I say, sitting up in the bed.
"It's going to be fine, I promise. Let's go have some breakfast" Johnnie smiles at me and grabs my hand to drag me out of bed.
"I'm not hungry at all, Johnnie," I say, twirling my hair between my fingers.
"Yes you are, come on '' Johnnie fights back, guiding me out of his room over to the kitchen.

*Long time skip till the interview, I'm fucking lazy*

Finally, It's half an hour till my job interview. I'm really fucking nervous but I really do need this job.
"Johnnie, Jake, Tara! I'm leaving now!! I'll be back later!" I yell as I walk out of the front door, out to my car.
I get in the car and pull out of the driveaway. It's only a ten minute drive over to the cafe so I don't bother to put on music. It's such a short drive anyway.

I arrived at my destination and walked inside. The bell over the door rings as I enter and the smell of freshly baked bread and coffee hits my face. I walk up to the front cashier.

"Hey what can I get ya?" The woman behind the desk asks.
"I'm here for my job interview. I'm Y/n" I smile politely, I want to make a good impression of course.
"Oh right, I'll get my manager to get your interview started" She smiles back and runs into the door saying "Staff Only" behind her. I wait for a couple of minutes before the cashier and a tall man walks out of the same door. I'm guessing the man is the manager of this place.
He walks up to me, pulling out his hand to shake mine.
"Hello, my name is George and I'll be having your interview today. Shall we go sit down?" He introduces himself. He is really tall, at least 6.2ft, brown long hair in a manbun and is wearing plain blue straight jeans with a white t-shirt with a pin saying "George, manager" on it. A little cringe, lol.
"Hey. I'm y/n" I reply as we walk over to a table in the corner. George starts asking me a bunch of questions like why I want this job ect. The interview goes great and I try to answer as nicely as I possibly can.
After I'm done at the cafe I leave with the biggest smile ever. I'm so happy I didn't totally embarrass myself. George told me he'd send me an email in 5 business days to see if I would get the job or not.

I decide I'll go back to Johnnie and Jake's house since Tara is still there and I don't have anything better to do at home really.

*TIMESKIP*

I arrived at Jake and Johnnie's house, knocking on the door. Tara slung open the door in my face.
"HI HOW'D IT GO?!!" Tara asked excitedly.
"It went alright, I might get the job I don't know" I reply as I walk into the house.
"Hey y/n, Johnnie's in his room" Jake tells me from the couch, not bothering to look up from his phone when he talks.
"Alright" I say as I make my way to Johnnie's bedroom.
I knock on his door and walk in there. I'm met with Johnnie sitting in his chair, editing a video from the stream we had to post on his live account.
"Heyyy" I said, not sure he heard me.
"Oh hey you're back, how'd your interview go?" He asks me when he realizes I'm talking to him.
"It went alright, I guess" I say as he gets up from his chair, standing right across from me.
"We need to talk about something" He blurts out barely keeping his eye contact with me.
My heart drops when I hear him say that sentence. Will he break up with me? Is this it? It's just been like three days? What did I do wrong? The thoughts hit me like punches in the stomach really. He gets seated on the bed, siganling me to sit down next to him. So I do.
We sit there quiet for a few moments, Johnnie keeps fidgeting with his fingers like he is really nervous.
He breaks the quiet with a sign and starts talking.
"So you know my ex, Alex?" He asks me, looking me right in my eyes with his big blue eyes.
My heart sinks to my stomach, because yes I do know her. Alex Dorame, right?
I nod, looking down at my lap breaking our eye contact.
"Okay uhm, she texted me saying she wanted to see me and talk things out. I told her I have a new girlfriend of course and It's been six years but she insists she wants to see me" Johnnie explains, I can tell he's nervous to tell me this. He grabs his phone from his pockets, opens it and shows me the messages between him and Alex.
He was right, he did tell her that he has a new girlfriend and that he doesn't want to see her.
"I'm debating if I would see her or not and I thought I'd let you know she contacted me" He finishes, putting away his phone again. I stay quiet for a good time. I have no thoughts.
He shouldn't see Alex, right? But also I can't stop him from seeing her either.

"I can't stop you from seeing her, Johnnie. If you want to talk to her, go ahead but I do think It's weird to talk things out with her after six years of no contact when you have me. It's not like you miss her, right?" I say. I'm on the edge of tears and I don't know why. We were doing so good and now Johnnie wants to talk to his fucking ex.
"If you feel like that, I won't and I promise y/n I don't miss her at all. You are my girlfriend now and the only one I want. I promise"
"You can if you want to, I guess," I say, faking a slight smile. I don't know why I said that, anyways.
"I won't, I just wanted you to know that she has found my number and contacted me. I don't want to keep secrets from you at all" He tells me, which calms me down. I was slightly scared he'd go and meet Alex anyways but I trust him, right?
I nod slightly

We decided to get on stream again because Johnnie's followers have apparently begged him to have more videos with me. How sweet. I actually had sawn some edits on tiktok from the last stream yesterday and I really think they're adorable.
Johnnie starts the stream, tweeting he's going live with me and hopefully Tara and Jake too. Viewers instantly join the stream, asking a bunch of questions.

"Good afternoon y'all today I'm here with my beautiful girlfriend and we are going to see if Jake and Tara would like to stream with us cause we are bored" Johnnie says and I laugh.
Johnnie gets his camera from the table and we walk over to the living room where Tara and Jake are hanging out.
"HEY GUYS!" I yell as I enter the room. "We are streaming, wanna join us? Pretty please" I whine at them.
"Sure I'd like to" Jake says and Tara nods at me.

The stream goes on and we all agree we should get drunk while baking, because why not.
"What ingredients do we fucking need?!" Jake yells in a goofy accent. I don't bother to yell back, me and Tara are definitely the drunkest already and we're both going to end up throwing up later. Johnnie isn't even that drunk, neither is Jake. They are actually trying to make the stream go on while me and Tara joke around, throwing flour and eggs all over the kitchen.
"I don't know, dude, find a recipe or something!" Johnnie yells back, opening another bottle of alcohol.
"Pour me a shot, Johnnieeee" I ask, pointing at the bottle of alcohol.
"For me too!!!" Tara yells after me.
"You guys are drunk enough you're going to be so hungover tomorrow" Johnnie says, pouring a shot for himself instead.

An hour of me and Tara messing around, Jake yelling at us and Johnnie trying to actually bake we end the stream. The kitchen looks like it has been hit with a tornado threehundred times. Oops.
"I feel sick" Tara whines as she runs to the bathroom with Jake walking after her, leaving me and Johnnie in the messy kitchen.
"Do you feel sick?" Johnnie asks me with a slight smile.
"Not yet, I'm tired tho" I say, leaving my body into his chest as he wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses my forehead causing me to blush so bad.
"You're beautiful" I say, burying my face into his chest.
"Hi lovebirds, Tara is throwing up like crazy in the bathroom and I'm going to bed. Goodnight guys" Jake says in a sassy tone. He turns around and walks a sassy walk away to his bedroom.
"I'll go and take care of Tara, you wanna go to bed?" Johnnie asks as he pulls away from the hug, looking down at my face.
I nod and follow him out of the kitchen. He walks into the bathroom where Tara is dying and I go up to his bedroom. I take off my shitty makeup and change into comfier clothes and crawl into bed. I pick my phone up. It's only 7.52pm? Dang. I lay in silence for a few minutes till Johnnie carefully opened the door.
"Are you awake?" He sofly asks.
"Yeah" I say, sitting in thr bed.
"Are you okay?" He asks me while he sits down next to me. I nod as I lay down with my head on his lap.
"Let me get changed real quick, mkay?" Johnnie says as I sit up again. He walks out of his room and comes back after a few minutes. He has no makeup on and is wearing a pair of blue pj pants with a plain black tee. He is so beautiful.
"You're so cute with no makeup on" I say softly as he sits down on the bed again with his back leaning against the wall. I put my head back on his lap.
Johnnie starts playing with my hair softly and I quickly fall asleep. I can't believe I fell asleep before 9pm.

—————————————————————————
HEY PRETTY PEOPLE 🌸
thanks for over 1k readers? Insane!!!
I wanna start with saying this is no hate to Alex Dórame at all in any way.

I feel like I yap so much I'm sorry if this is too much but I rlly need like ideas n stuff

ALSO MY NEVER TAKE IT OFF ORDER IS COMING THIS WEEK OMG!!!!

Wordcount: 1977
// author 🌸