chapter 14 - the stream

TW: MENTON OF EATING DISORDERS!!!

Me and Johnnie walk into his room and he grabs another chair and puts it by his table. We sit down and he starts his computer and goes on twitch.
"You ready?" He asks me before pressing "Go live" on the screen.
"One thing, your fans don't know that we are like.. Dating?" I ask.
"No, if you are ready we could tell them in the stream?" He asks me, looking me right in my eyes.
"Really?" I ask again. I'm surprised he wants to?
"Of course, I'd let the entire world know if I could" He smiles at me. God he's so cute.
I smile at him and he eventually goes live.

"Hello guys! Today I'm live with y/n and we have something to tell you all when more people join!!" Johnnie smiles at the camera and looks towards me.
"Hi everyone" I say, smiling a little smile. I'm not used to being on camera at all.

A few minutes pass and a lot of people have joined, around 11.5k people.
"So moving on, me and y/n have something huge to address!" Johnnie smiles and a slight redness crawls up his neck. Is he really that nervous?
"Go on" I laugh, trying to make this less awkward.
"Me and y/n are dating, you heard me right. Y/n is my one and only girlfriend" He says profoundly, he sounds like a mother who is really proud of her daughter. I can't help but laugh. I start reading the chat to see what they are saying.

CHAT:
User1: Omg that's so cute!
User2: I knew it!
User3: No way?! Johhnie deserves a way cuter girl than that freak. lol
User4: Johnnie's mine.
User5: So happy for them!!!!!

I wonder why his fans are being so mean to me? They are all like thirteen thinking they have a chance with a taken twenty six year old man. Kinda funny.

The stream keeps going and Johnnie talks about some random stuff that's been going on and I mostly sit there and smile, awkward I know but I think Johnnie enjoys the company.
"Y/n the chat wants to know you better you tell them something while I go get my guitar" Johnnie tells me as he gets up and picks up his guitar, fixing it.
"Okay so uhm.." I start replying to some questions they all ask.
"I'm twenty three"
"I like all music, but mostly mcr, the cure, cigarettes after sex, mitski and more. I like everything lol"
"Me and Johnnie been dating a few days"
"yes I know Jake and Tara"
I answer a few more questions and Johnnie finally comes back.
"What should I play, y/n?" He asks me. I've never had him play anything with me, how exciting.
"Hmm, something with Cigarettes after sex? Sweet maybe?" I ask him. He knows It's like my favorite song ever.
"Mhmmm" Johnnie says as he fixes the string (I have no fucking idea what It's called)
He starts playing and his voice goes so well with the song. I admire his beauty while he sings.

"It's so sweet, knowing you love me, though we don't need to say it to each other, sweet
Knowing that I love you, and running my fingers through your hair
It's so sweet"  He sings, god I'm so in love.
He finishes the song and turns the stream off. It was only like a fourth five minute stream though.
"You're so good at it, I wish I could play an instrument" I whine with jealous eyes, jokingly.
"Do you want to try to play something?" He asks me, out of the blue. I have no idea how to play the guitar.
"I have no idea how" I laugh. "I'll teach you" He smiles.
"Get over here, I'll guide your hands" He says, placing me on his lap with the guitar in mine.
He puts his hand over mine.
"Okay so put your hand right here" He says as he places my hand on the guitar.
"And the other one right there" He repeats, guiding my hands, helping me get the chores right. The butterflies in my stomach are making it hard to focus.  Really hard.
"Are you focusing?" He asks me with a chuckle.
"Yeah, yeah this is really advanced you know" I laugh back.
The bedroom door slugs open and Tara bursts in.
"HELL- Oh did I interrupt anything?" She smirks at us. I get out of Johnnie's lap quickly, slightly embarrassed.
"No, we just finished streaming and I'm teaching y/n to play the guitar" Johnnie chuckles.
"Anyway's It's like 9pm and me and Jake are tired as fuck so I'm sleeping on the couch right now and Jake is also heading to bed" Tara says. She opens the door and yells "USE PROTECTION!" As she  leaves the room as quickly as she came in here.
"It's already 9pm?" Johnnie asks and looks confused as hell.
I nod and walk over to his bed throwing myself into the covers.

"Y/n? You promised me you'd talk about one thing earlier" Johnnie says as he also walks over to the bed and sits down by me.
My smile fades away quickly, as I realize I need to tell him about it.
"Mhmm" I say quietly.
"Please love, I just want to help you" Johnnie whines. I lay down in the bed putting my head on his lap, ready to start speaking.
"It's not that serious, really. It's just that I compare myself to so many other girls and I want to be as pretty and skinny as them. I feel like I don't deserve to eat because I don't have a flat stomach and a snatched waist" I explain while running my finger over Johnnie's leg out of anxiety.
"I- I'm so sorry, Y/n you are the prettiest most amazing person ever and I promise you, you deserve to eat no matter what you look. And I'll always think you're beautiful no matter what your body looks like. You are more than just a body. You are amazing, sweet and the best girlfriend ever. I don't know how I can help you, but please let me know" Johnnie says, I tear up at his words. I can't believe he said all these things about me.

"Johnnie. This might be way too soon but I love you" I say, not knowing in what other way to express how his words made me feel.
"I love you too, Y/n" He says. I sit up so that I'm next to him and lean in to kiss him. Our lips connect like magnets and I feel relief and butterflies in my entire stomach. I know he is my boyfriend but yet being around him makes me feel nervous, in a good way, a lucky way.

—————————————————————————-
HI🌸
two chapter in one day? I'm so amazing!
IVE GOT SO MUCH PLANS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS OH MY GOD?!???!
love you all for the reads!

Wordcount: 1181
// author 🌸 ps: follow my tiktok: heartsforguilbert