Chapter 1) Childhood Trails

Shubman Gill and Meera Randhawa are childhood best friends and even neighbours! Their families share an amazing and comfort bond with each other!  Shubman and Meera have been to the same school together! But as Shubman got more busy in playing cricket from childhood he didn't attend that much of school! Let just say his attendance was quite low because of his matches and stuff! Meera his best friend and also a class topper always use to complete his work in his absence and even submit assignments as he was busy in cricket! She never complained about that because she knew what cricket meant to Shubman!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                               Location:-Mohali
                               Date:-8 September 2015
                             ——————————————

It's Shubman's 16th birthday! His family along with Meera and other friends have decided to throw a surprise party for Shubman! As Shubman returns back home from practicing cricket with his father everyone cheers for him HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHUBMAN!! He was so happy after seeing all the arrangements as it was the first time anyone had arranged  a surprise party for him as he always use to remain busy in cricket even on his birthdays!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shubman's Mom:- Happy Birthday puttar!! She said pulling his cheeks!!

Shubman:-Thank you so much mummy!

Shahneel Gill:-Happy Birthday Kaka! She said teasing him!

Shubman:-Yeah yeah thanks but don't call me kaka! I am 16 now😒

Shahneel Gill:- But for me you will always be a kaka!

Shubman:-Idc say whatever u want to😖

Shubman's Mom:-Beta how do u like the arrangements! It's all done by Meera!

Meera Randhawa:-Happy Birthday Shubman! She said hugging him while he hugs her back!

Shubman:-Thanks Meera! It's beautiful! Thanks for this arrangement!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meera's parents also wished Shubman! After they all were done with cake cutting and stuff Shubman got busy with his guy friends discussing about cricket movies nd stuff! Meera was having a conversation with his 2 best girlies Garima and Divya!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meera:- The party went great! And i am so happy that Shubman liked all the arrangements!

Divya:-Well Meera u r truly a genius! I really had a lot of fun today! Btw what's with u nd Shubman??

Meera:-What do u mean?

Garima:-Ohh Meera don't act smart it's clearly visible that how close u both are!

Divya:-Yeah the way u hugged each other today and how u r planning this surprise party for Shubman since months now!😏

Meera:-Guys WTF. We both r best friends since we were like 6 years old so it's nothing like that!

Divya & Garima together:- 😏ok if u say so!

Meera:-😖
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As the party got over all of their frnds went back home! Shubman nd Meera were roaming around in a garden discussing about how the party went
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shubman:- Hey Meera thanks again for the party! It was so great i never thought i will be celebrating my 16th birthday like this!!

Meera:-I am glad that u liked it Shubman!

Shubman:-You should become a party organiser or something like that!

Meera:- Well actually i am thinking that after my 12th i should opt for business management as my college course bcoz i do want to open an event management company!

Shubman:-That's great!! And ya the gift u gave me today it's just amazing! (She gave him a watch that he wanted for a really long time)

Meera:-Thanks! Now keep wearing that watch regularly bcoz i guess u forget to call me during your matches in between 😒 that watch will be a reminder for u😤

Shubman:-Yaar sorry 😞 Ik that i am always stuck in these matches but hey listen i can never forget u r my best friend! U have always supported me, u complete my assignments when i am not home!!

Meera:-Yeah it's okay! But it feels like with ur busy schedule it's just hard for us to catch up with each other and sometimes i think that it affects our friendship!

Shubman:-Meera listen, nothing can affect our friendship u r my bestttttt frndddd nd that's one thing that will never change!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meera and Shubman took a swore that no matter what happens their friendship is strong nd nothing can affect that not knowing what future holds for them!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Guys
How did u like the chapter pls leave ur comments nd suggestions as well😊
I will upload the next chapter as soon as possible!

Your Author
Harleen❤️
————————————————————————