Chapter 14)Feelings?

Meera's eyelids fluttered open, the soft light filtering through the curtains softly lighting the room. As she stirred, her eyes shifted to Shubman, who was sleeping peacefully beside her.

She reminisced the moments from last night. Shubman's words replayed in her thoughts-you r mine Meera.

As Meera glanced at Shubman, she thought about every single moment she has spent with him from childhood till now.
The friend with whom she use to play games in park, complete homework, go for vacations.
The friend whom she supported in every phase in his life. But now it all seems so different to her.

Meera was getting confused in her own thoughts. One side of her is saying that it's all okay it's all just a pact but one side of her knows that it's wrong it feels wrong just because of their physical needs they ruined their friendship.

OH GOD WHAT WE HAVE DONE TO OUR FRIENDSHIP-she murmured to herself.

As Shubman slowly opened his eyes, he saw Meera sitting beside him. He wakes up and hugs Meera from back muttering a small good morning.
Meera got back in her senses after his touch.
He was hugging her from behind and started to kiss her neck and shoulder.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meera:-Shubman what r u doing?

Shubman:-Just pleasuring you😉

Meera:-Shubman we have our flight today so can u pls leave and go get ready. And mere parents bhi one hour tk aa jaayenge.

Shubman:-Why r u behaving like this Meera?

Meera:-Shubman please i m not in the mood to talk right now pls can u just leave.

Shubman:-Meera tuje hua kya h! Did i do something wrong?

Meera:-No Shubman but all this what we have just messes with my brain.

Shubman:-Meera let me just tell u one thing no one forced u to be in this pact. I gave u time to think. But now u just can't back off.

Meera:-I am not backing off it's just about us.

Shubman:-What about us?

Meera:- Don't u think what we had before getting into this pact is just over. What we had since childhood is missing.

Shubman:-No i don't think so. Meera i still see u as a friend. For me u r still my best friend. For me u r the same Meera who i know since childhood. If this fwb pact didn't affect me then why is it affecting u? I thought u and i are in the same boat. We both got into this pact just for sex and apart from that i don't think so anything has changed. Both of us don't have feelings for each other, we both don't want a life long relationship, no commitment, no responsibility then why it is so bothering u?

Meera:-Why is it bothering me? Huh, Shubman did u forgot last night what u said?

Shubman:-What?

Meera:-U r mine. U said u r mine Meera. What does that mean?

Shubman:-Meera i said that because i didn't like the way that guy Rajveer looked at u. I was just being protective about u. And plus the fact the contract stated u can't be in a relationship with anyone else till the time we both r in this fwb thing.

Meera:-But Shubman pls tell me honestly don't u feel anything for me?

Shubman:-No Meera what r u talking. I don't feel anything for u. For me it's just a pact. And do u really think after what all i have gone through with my ex girlfriend Annayat it would be easy for me to love someone else.
(He says angrily)