Chapter 6)The Innocence Is Gone*

TW⚠️🔞
(i)Kinky Stuff
(ii)Daddy Kink
YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF U GUYS R NOT COMFORTABLE! BUT I KNOW YOU GUYS WONT SO ENJOY💀🌚
——————————————————————————
As Shubman and Meera broke the hug they sensed their proximity. Meera was panting heavily, as Shubman's eyes gazed towards her lips.

Shubman:-May I? Only if u r ready for this.

At that moment Meera couldn't speak anything so she just nodded in yes.
Shubman moved even closer attaching his lips to hers. He started kissing her but Meera didn't respond back as her mind was in a rush, her heart felt like it's gonna fall out of her body. Suddenly Shubman sucked at her lower lip making her gasp as he broke the kiss.

Shubman:-Are u ok Meera?

Meera couldn't speak anything as she just experienced the best kiss of her life. As Shubman was about to say something, she attached her lips to his kissing even harder. Shubman was quite surprised by her boldness. Shubman responded back with same force. He started to suck and bite her lips. After a good 10 mins of kissing, Shubman took Meera to his bedroom, but as Meera was about to enter Shubman stood in front of her.

Meera:-What happened Shubman?(her voice cracking with nervousness)

Shubman:-Meera, do u have a scrunchie with u rn?

Meera:-Yeah, but why?

Shubman:-Well give it to me.

Meera pulled out a scrunchie from her handbag and gave it to him.
He turned her around and starts braiding her hair.

Shubman:-Well Meera, whenever u enter my room make sure your hair should be like this. (His voice deep sending shivers down her spine)

She nodded in yes.

Shubman:-Good girl. And Meera, one more thing whenever we r doing it we won't call each other by our names. In fact we will use nicknames.

Meera:-Nicknames?

Shubman:-Yes, i will call u babygirl and u will call me daddy. Is that clear?

Meera:-Ye yes.

Shubman:-And one more thing babygirl, if u ever think it's getting too much for u so use a safeword.

Meera:-Safeword?

Shubman:-Yes if u say ur safeword i will stop wherever i will be and i won't mind it. So, choose your safeword.

Meera:-Uhm what about boundary?

Shubman:-That's fine.

As Meera entered his room, she noticed the dimly red and purple lights. She stood in middle of the room. Her breaths getting even heavier as Shubman came even closer to her.

Shubman:-I am asking u one last time after this only your safeword can save u. Do u really want it?

Meera:-Ye yes. (She said panting heavily)

Shubman:-Ok. Take off your heels and dress and just stay in your lingerie(his voice sensing a bit of dominance)

Meera with shaking hands took off her dress and took off the heels wearing just her black lace lingerie. As Shubman took off his black shirt. Meera looked at his well toned 6 pack abs and his tattoo which seemed so sexy to her at this point. Shubman came closer to her and murmured in her ears:-YOU ARE LOOKING SO FUCKING SEXY IN THAT LACY LINGERIE. His voice deep sending shivers down her spine. Shubman started kissing and sucking her right earlobe making his way down leaving wet kisses at her neck and collarbone. He started sucking and biting at her neck and collarbone leaving red and purple marks. She gasped in pain and pleasure. Shubman with his teeth took off her bra. Due to the sudden motion Meera took her hands and tried to cover her breasts. Shubman removed her hands that were covering her breasts and said:-u don't need to cover it babygirl. She nodded in yes while looking down. He smirked at her submission.