Chapter 7) The Morning After

As Meera woke up at 7 am in the morning she saw Shubman peacefully sleeping beside her. He looks so peaceful she thought. His beautiful eyes, his perfect lips, his chiseled jawline everything about Shubman felt so nice to her. But suddenly her mind recalled all the memories of the last night they spent together. She knew that whatever happened between them was just a pact it doesn't really mean anything but she can't ignore the fact that things have changed between both of them.

Oh god Meera, think straight it's just a pact, it's all just for fun, don't think too much about it, she murmured to herself.

As Shubman woke up after half an hour, stretching his arms, he noticed that Meera wasn't there in the room. He thought she might be in the washroom. He decided to check but she wasn't there as well. As he got out of the bedroom wearing a t-shirt and shorts he heard a sound of Lana Del Rey music in the living room. Meera was preparing the breakfast table while listening to some Lana Del Rey music on speaker. She was wearing Shubman's black shirt which came till her knees. Shubman couldn't ignore the fact that she was looking really beautiful in his shirt. She was swaying her hips on the beats of the song. Shubman chuckled at her antics. As Meera's gaze turned towards Shubman she paused the music.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shubman:-Hey Good Morning Meera.

Meera:-Good Morning Shubman.

Shubman:-Did u have a good sleep?

Meera:-Yeah (nervously)

Shubman sensed nervousness in her behaviour. He knew that Meera is definitely thinking about the moments they shared last night but he knew that they can't stay silent about it. He need to talk to Meera about whatever happened last night.

Meera:-Hey Shubman i have prepared your favourite traditional poha with coffee.

Shubman:-Thanks. (He said taking a bite of poha)

Shubman:-Oh god Meera. It's just amazing. This is the best poha i ever had.

Meera:-I am glad that u liked it.

Shubman:-I loved it.

Meera:-So Shubman i guess i should go now i have to reach my office as well and it's getting late so i'll see u.

As Meera was about to leave Shubman held her hand and made her stop.

Shubman:-What happened Meera, why r u seeming so tensed?

Meera:-Nothing Shubman.

Shubman:-Is it about last night?

Meera:-Can we just not talk about it.

Shubman:-Meera i told u before as well there is no place for hesitation between us we have to be fully honest with each other like i said communication is the key.

Meera:-Shubman what should i say now, aren't u feeling a bit weird after whatever happened?

Shubman:-Meera u should have thought about this before signing the contract, no one forced u to be in this pact. Tell me one thing honestly that u also wanted this to happen?

Meera:-Yeah Shubman i wanted this to happen but now it just is all so different between us.

Shubman:-Meera nothing has changed (he said consoling her) I am still your best friend Shubman.

Meera:-But Shub...

Shubman:-Shh listen Meera don't look it as a casual sex, look at it as one friend helping another friend have an orgasm.

Meera:-Shubman u r just insane. (She said laughing and playfully hitting him) But what if this affects our friendship?

Shubman:- I promise u Meera it won't.

Meera nodded in response. He gave her a comforting hug. Meera trusted Shubman more than anyone in her life but she felt that this pact will lead to things that she is scared about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys
How did u like the chapter?
Do leave your comments and suggestions as well.
I will try to update next chapter as soon as possible!

Your Author
Harleen🩵
————————————————————————