Chapter 12)Lies and Jealousy

As the rays of morning sun filtered through the curtains, casting a gentle glow on the room, as Shubman slowly stirred awake. Shubman saw Meera nestled in his arms, a small smile came on his face. He was just admiring her beauty and thought how can someone look so beautiful while sleeping.

He gently stroked her hair and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. She looked like a goddess of beauty and love to him. His gaze suddenly shifted towards the hickeys he gave her last night. He started to brush his fingers on it.

He gently kissed those hickeys.
A soft moan came out of Meera's mouth. She woke up and saw Shubman staring at her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meera:-Hey Good Morning Shubi.

Shubman:-Good Morning Meera. How r u feeling?

Meera:-Uh great last night with u was just amazing. (Shubman chuckled at this comment)

Meera:-How was it for u?

Shubman:-Ah it was great. Uh Meera i want to ask u something?

Meera:-Yes.

Shubman:-Do u ever feel uncomfortable whenever we r doing it or ever felt bad about it?

Meera:-No Shubman never u can never make me feel uncomfortable. Ofcourse at first when we got into this fwb thing i was a bit worried but now it really doesn't bothers me. For me u r still a great friend that i knew since childhood.

Shubman;-Oh god Meera u don't know how much relax i feel after listening to your answer. (Meera smiled at his reaction)

Meera:-Shubman what's the time?

Shubman:-It's 6:30 am.

Meera:-What i have to go.

Shubman:-No stay na.

Meera:-No Shubman everyone usually wakes up by this time and if they didn't find me in my room they will question me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meera wore her lingerie and the raincoat she had, suddenly someone knocked at Shubman's door.
Hey Shubi it's Shahneel.
Meera got panicked but Shubman relaxed her and helped her to get out of his room through the window and she finally got into her room.
Shubman wore his clothes, cleaned his bed which was messed up by last night's activity and took a deep breath and opened the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shubman:-Good Morning Di.

Shahneel Gill:-Good Morning Shubi.

Shubman:-Itni subah subah meri room mein kaise?

Shahneel:-Lagta h 6 mahine mein hi apni behen ko bhul gaya h arey tujhe yaad nhi jab bhi mein subah uthti hu sabse pehle tuje good morning wish krti hu.

Shubman:-Oh yes sorry i forgot.

Shahneel:-Chal koi na waise yeh bata tuje itna time kyu lag gya door kholne mein?

Shubman:-Arey woh mein di washroom mein tha.

Shahneel:-Acha yeh sab chod abhi abhi mumma papa ko Meera ke parents ka phone aaya tha they said ki unke ghar mein koi special guests aane wale h so we r also invited. So get ready soon we have to be there by 10 am.

Shubman:-Ohk Shahneel di main bas aadhe ghante mein tayaar hoke aata hu.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Meera climbed the window and reached to her bedroom she got ready and went to wish her parents. Her parents were having breakfast on the dining table.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meera:-Good Morning Mumma Papa.

Meera's Mom & Dad:-Good Morning Baccha.

Meera's Mom:-Aaj tum itni late kaise uth gyi usually u wake up early?