Chapter 5)Dinner

As Meera was getting ready for dinner night at Shubman's place her mind was in a rush of thoughts. It's not like she never had dinner with Shubman at his place. They both had many times. But this time she felt something different, something she actually never felt before. But she decided to ignore the nervousness that was inside her mind and encouraged herself to stay cool and calm. After all it was just a dinner, but obviously she can't ignore the fact that something might can happen tonight between both of them that can literally change a lot things. But ofcourse she can't do anything about it.

MEERA MURMURED TO HERSELF:-Yeh overthinking muje ek din dooba ke dum legi. After all we both want same things toh kyu soch rhi hu itna mein.

As she settled in the car, she turned on some music bcoz that's the only thing now that can calm her. She listened to some Lana Del Rey music.

After 30 mins, she reached at Shubman's house!

MEERA's OUTFIT:-

Meera rang the bell of his door feeling all nervous

Meera rang the bell of his door feeling all nervous. As Shubman opened the door a small smile came on her lips.

SHUBMAN's OUTFIT:-

Shubman:-Hey Meera

Shubman:-Hey Meera. (He said hugging her)

Meera:-Hey Shubman. (She hugs him back)

Shubman:-Come on in. I am glad u could make it.

Meera:-I had to, it's been a while i had dinner at your place. Tbh i really missed ramesh bhaiya's food. (His cook)

Shubman:-Uhh Meera, actually i have prepared dinner tonight. Ramesh bhaiya is out of town.

Meera:-Ohh u have prepared. That's quite a shock. Tumne kabse cooking krna shuru kr dia?

Shubman:-Well i thought i should give it a try. I hope u will like it.

Meera:-Ok let's see.

As Shubman was serving the food, he could sense a tinge of nervousness in Meera's behaviour.

Meera:-Oh my favourite Pasta and Chocolate Brownie. Thanks Shubman.

Shubman:-Your welcome. I wanted to cook everything of your choice.

Meera:-Well must say i am quite impressed.(she said taking the first bite)

Meera:-Oh my god it's so good. Shubman yeh tu kis line main aa gya main toh kehti hu cricket chodh cook ban ja.

Shubman:-Thanks(he said chuckling)

Meera was trying to be normal as much as she can but ofcourse she knows that they can't ignore the tension that was quite evident between them.

Shubman was happy that Meera liked the food he cooked for her. He sensed that Meera was a bit nervous this time as her voice was cracking whenever she was talking to him. He knew it might be a bit hard for her to discuss about the contract, so he decided to talk about it.

Shubman:-Uhh Meera about the contract...

Meera:-Wha what (She spoke as her voice started to choke)

Shubman:-Hey hey take this (He gave her a glass of water, patting her back)

Shubman:-Feeling better?

Meera:-Ye ye i am fine. Umm what were u saying(she asked nervously)

Shubman:-I just wanted to know that is there anything about the contract u found a bit weird, if u have any doubts?

Meera:-Uhhm

Shubman;-Listen Meera i must tell u one thing that when it comes to fwb communication is the key. We have to be fully honest with each other about whatever we want.

Meera:- Uh Shubman i read all the rules and i am completely fine with all of them apart from this rule no.6 which says that the male participant will play the dominant role? What does that mean?

Shubman:-Huh ohk. Meera i know u know me from childhood but there are somethings u might find out tonight. (His voice low and deep sending shivers down Meera's spine)

Meera:-What do u mean?(she asked nervously)

Shubman:-Meera when it comes to sex i am not the one who makes love i fuck hard. While having sex i like to play the dominant role which means that u will have to do whatever i say and u can't deny it or question me back. If u try to deny u will be punished.

Meera:-Woah. I didn't knew u were into such stuff.

Shubman:-Well Meera, life is full of surprises.😉

Meera:-This surprise was quite unexpected.

As Shubman and Meera made their way to the kitchen to keep the plates in the sink, Shubman noticed a tattoo on Meera's collarbone.

Shubman:-Hey what's with this tattoo on your collarbone?(he asked while tracing the tattoo with his fingers)

Meera:-Well i got this tattoo after my break up with Uday. Whenever i see this tattoo it reminds me of the fact that how that jerk Uday treated me. This tattoo is like a reminder for me that love is fucking crap.(she said with tears in her eyes)

Shubman:-Hey Meera, shh u don't need to waste your tears on that jerk. In fact, u know what he never deserved u. (He says while hugging nd consoling her)

In that moment they forgot about the proximity they had between them. As Meera and Shubman broke the hug they sensed their heartbeats. Meera was panting heavily as she sensed their proximity. At that moment she knew that something might happen between both of them tonight that will change a lot of things between them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys
How did u like the chapter pls leave ur comments and suggestions as well.
Ahem next update is🌚💀
Stay tuned
I might post it in next few minutes
So be ready!

Your Author
Harleen🩷
————————————————————————